Fastest Player on The Team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I fully look fwd to 70% of the team clocking 20mph+, along w/ several guys hitting in the 4.24-4.3 range in the 40. Look fwd to hearing guys “getting after it” along w/ the greazed shirtless photos & guysum saying how they were 25% body fat before Feeley, & now they are a chizzled 10-13% body fat. Also look forward to seeing John Ford & Miller looking yolked, & posterisms saying how them boys “gone eat” this yr & Nesta looks like “a totally different player.”

Have I covered all the off season S&C basis? If I’m missing anything, pls feel free to correct me.
You forgot by far the very best one.

They're flying around...........

I fully look fwd to 70% of the team clocking 20mph+, along w/ several guys hitting in the 4.24-4.3 range in the 40. Look fwd to hearing guys “getting after it” along w/ the greazed shirtless photos & guysum sayg how they were 25% body fat before Feeley, & now they are a chizzled 10-13% body fat. Also look forward to seeing John Ford & Miller looking yolked, & posterisms saying how them boys “gone eat” this yr & Nesta looks like “a totally different player.”

Have I covered all the off season S&C basis? If I’m missing anything, pls feel free to correct me.

I fully look fwd to 70% of the team clocking 20mph+, along w/ several guys hitting in the 4.24-4.3 range in the 40. Look fwd to hearing guys “getting after it” along w/ the greazed shirtless photos & guysum saying how they were 25% body fat before Feeley, & now they are a chizzled 10-13% body fat. Also look forward to seeing John Ford & Miller looking yolked, & posterisms saying how them boys “gone eat” this yr & Nesta looks like “a totally different player.”

"His form doesn't look right on that lift". That will cover 50 pages. All the YMCA fitness experts will pleasure us with their credentials and describing all the amazing amounts of weight they used to lift, before they got injured curling 450 lbs. RVA will be forced to close the thread after he goes back and forth with so and so who gets banned.
Next, will be the new thing on earth. "So and so player has ****ies like Pickney I don't think he will Play well here". Player becomes all ACC. Thread bump....

Nailed it

Advertisement
Advertisement

U forgot 15-0

If I hear one more 20mph+ speed quote from any poster, I'll know I'm dealing with a porster. If all those times from last year were legit, then that would mean that a bunch of our guys are faster than the fastest nfl guys. lol

Advertisement
Back