Fans allowed at Hurricane Games

Link? Curious what this means if we have season tickets. Assuming it won't make a difference, but my wife (who takes care of the tickets) says she hasn't heard anything yet about a refund or seating at games.

I called a few weeks ago and they told me that things hadn't been finalized yet but that opting out and rolling over into next season will be one of the options. At least that was the plan as of ~ 3 weeks ago.

Advertisement
I called a few weeks ago and they told me that things hadn't been finalized yet but that opting out and rolling over into next season will be one of the options. At least that was the plan as of ~ 3 weeks ago.
They just sent an email. Has refund and an option to punt them to next year

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Bye, Midlo Bro. See ya next thread
Shalala, just STFU....

Miami Democratic Congresswoman and former Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala said reopening Hard Rock Stadium safely at this time is “going to be very difficult.”

“It is very difficult to open anything when you have community spread, we still have community spread in South Florida so the kinds of precautions that need to be taken are extraordinary,” said Shalala, who also was the University of Miami’s president from 2001 to 2015. “I hope the Dolphins are using their own resources rather than public resources to do it.”

Shalala, who was the country’s top public health official during President Bill Clinton’s administration, said reopening large venues like Hard Rock Stadium is “risky” when community spread is present.

******* Nashville and the Titans won’t have fans. The mayor up here is a dip****. If 15K fans want to go to a game outside and agree to mask and other health protocols, they should be allowed. Nashville has had 397 drug overdoses so far this year and only 226 COVID deaths yet the city is still on lockdown.

it’s absurd.

Well, you know

Advertisement
Sounds very utopian. But the scum have already infiltrated the cause. So the outcome is inevitable...
I’m not going to add to divisiveness or choose sides amongst those trying to get rid of it. I appreciate whoever helps out, whether they like each other or not.

In this case I did a Reply Ban given the comments here but what Hoops did is what I’d like to see happen the future.

Last edited:
Go Canes!!!
Where my doomand gloomers. At?
Crow on the menu....
13,000 fans is very reasonable to social distance. HardRock has taken steps to improve fan safety with touchless tickets, food purchases, sinks, and even toilets. More metal detectors per the number of fans has been added to reduce bottlenecks and increase flow while social distancing upon entrance to games.

I'm very pleased with what's been implemented. Happy our student athletes will have fans at their games to cheer them on!!!

17 days counting down to kickoff!!!

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - No P word that rhymes with analytics
Barry Jackson article says Shalala has concerns about us playing... LOL

I called that a couple weeks back that we would have shut it down if she were still in charge. ******* rotten democrat ruined our program and would have done her best to do it again.

Meanwhile Frenk who is a world renowned infections disease doctor has said it can be done. You cant make this **** up!!
Everyone knows what Shalala's agenda is and that's shut down everything until after the election.

I’m not going to add to divisiveness or choose sides amongst those trying to get rid of it. I appreciate whoever helps out, whether they like each other or not.

In this case I did a Reply Ban given the comments here but what Hoops did is what I’d like to see happen the future.
Just giving my two cents. People can take it for what it's worth. Thanks for putting in the work brother.

Advertisement
I'm glad to see that people can show up in person. I've been evolving from the stadium experience but continue to renew my season tickets and give acquaintances and clients the opportunity of a game day experience. It's important for the fams as well as the players.

Shalala, just STFU....

Miami Democratic Congresswoman and former Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala said reopening Hard Rock Stadium safely at this time is “going to be very difficult.”

“It is very difficult to open anything when you have community spread, we still have community spread in South Florida so the kinds of precautions that need to be taken are extraordinary,” said Shalala, who also was the University of Miami’s president from 2001 to 2015. “I hope the Dolphins are using their own resources rather than public resources to do it.”

Shalala, who was the country’s top public health official during President Bill Clinton’s administration, said reopening large venues like Hard Rock Stadium is “risky” when community spread is present.
Oh FFS.

13,000 fans is very reasonable to social distance. HardRock has taken steps to improve fan safety with touchless tickets, food purchases, sinks, and even toilets. More metal detectors per the number of fans has been added to reduce bottlenecks and increase flow while social distancing upon entrance to games.

I'm very pleased with what's been implemented. Happy our student athletes will have fans at their games to cheer them on!!!

17 days counting down to kickoff!!!
Wow, welcome back to the real world!

Advertisement
Back