- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 18,866
Real talk, the Dyme Lyfe masks are by far the best. Super comfortable.Exactly. Get a Canes mask and now you have one more way to rep your team
Real talk, the Dyme Lyfe masks are by far the best. Super comfortable.Exactly. Get a Canes mask and now you have one more way to rep your team
Wow stereotype us much. My wife has never had an injection and is at her wedding weight. Married me before we had money, gold digger my a$^. Think before posting.
Yep really! Stupid post of the day!
The outdoor dining thing is so stupid. It's ok for tons of people to sit around each other while eating, drinking, laughing, yelling (Cubans) but the person walking down the sidewalk is supposed to have a mask on? People at parks are supposed to have a mask on? FOH.



Don’t see it. FSU fans know what’s coming. They’re going to suck ***.On the phone they told me the most likely scenario for season ticket holders will be that they can select 3 games (don’t shoot the messenger!)
We’ll probably see the most expensive UM-FSU ticket in the series history
I don't think I'd be bragging about that. Mine gets injected on the regular.Wow stereotype us much. My wife has never had an injection and is at her wedding weight. Married me before we had money, gold digger my a$^. Think before posting.
And sometimes you’re there.I don't think I'd be bragging about that. Mine gets injected on the regular.
She’s lying to you.Wow stereotype us much. My wife has never had an injection and is at her wedding weight. Married me before we had money, gold digger my a$^. Think before posting.
Nope.She’s lying to you.
Too bad.I don't think I'd be bragging about that. Mine gets injected on the regular.
Too bad.
They're not going to get 13k in the lower level.
By the Numbers-
65,326 seats:
27,397 in the lower deck
Every other row, 2 occupied/2 empty in each row= .25% or 6,850
3,198 in the Club Level
25%= 800
34,736 in the upper deck.
5,500 +/-
I got this bad feeling man.
I don't like high altitudes.
Some of the best seats I've had back in the day were 40-40 yard line, on the rail, 300 level.I like the upper endzone better anyways. I'm a long time season ticket holder so hopefully I will get picked.
Will look terrible soon. SorryWhy?
Will look terrible soon. Sorry
I don't think you get the sacasm/humor in @JD08 post, friend.Will look terrible soon. Sorry