Fans allowed at Hurricane Games

Advertisement
nah students will not be losing those seats regardless. they will likely have to do a weekly lottery to get in but theyre more important and the school doesnt want to refund their student fees associated with their tuition that provides access to the sporting events. ticket office already said its going to be recruits, family members and students first and then STHers and likely individual sales.

It’s understandable and what you say makes sense. I’ll be hot under the collar though if I’m sitting at home watching on tv and see that student section emptied out like always by halftime. Haven’t missed a home game in years.... and certainly don’t plan to if they go by tenure for this season.

Thread Reply Ban - Repeat Offender - No D words, R words, L words, P words - No disparaging comments with it.
Barry Jackson article says Shalala has concerns about us playing... LOL

I called that a couple weeks back that we would have shut it down if she were still in charge. ******* rotten democrat ruined our program and would have done her best to do it again.

Meanwhile Frenk who is a world renowned infections disease doctor has said it can be done. You cant make this **** up!!

This is short-term thinking at best by this board.

No matter how you feel about this virus, it should be obvious that anything that could cause transmission to college players will increase the changes of the season getting cancelled like the Big Ten and Pac 12. I am fine sacrificing a few people going to watch live if it means we have a higher chance of completing our season.
Are you saying that even 13,000 fans in the stands of an outdoor stadium are too many? They will transmit covid to the players on the field?

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Appreciate the Effort, Still no P word allowed

I called that a couple weeks back that we would have shut it down if she were still in charge. ******* rotten democrat ruined our program and would have done her best to do it again.

Meanwhile Frenk who is a world renowned infections disease doctor has said it can be done. You cant make this **** up!!

no political commentary please. leave that crap to yourself

It’s understandable and what you say makes sense. I’ll be hot under the collar though if I’m sitting at home watching on tv and see that student section emptied out like always by halftime. Haven’t missed a home game in years.... and certainly don’t plan to if they go by tenure for this season.

lol well this time, the student section will not be in the same spots and will seem empty due to the limited capacity regardless (and who knows what happens with students if the school ends up like uNC, ND, AU, Bama in terms of outbreaks)

@RVA Cane

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement

Toodles, bro. @RVA Cane

Are you saying that even 13,000 fans in the stands of an outdoor stadium are too many? They will transmit covid to the players on the field?
People used to complain that seats were too far from the field. Now they're complaining that they're too close. You just can't make some people happy.

So who exactly gets to go anyway?

students, recruits, family members of players are first priority. then whats remaining will be divided between STHers with loyalty points providing first access (likely and the dolphins did this for their STHers as they already notified those who are being permitted to buy tickets) and then a small amount of individual tickets.

this is a good opportunity for UM to contact trace the bleep out of their STHers tbh

Advertisement
So who exactly gets to go anyway?
That’s the real question. If recruits, students, and parents, get first dibs then seats are extremely limited. Even if you’re high up on the tenure/point list, where are your seats going to be located? Do you pay the same price for crap seats?

That’s the real question. If recruits, students, and parents, get first dibs then seats are extremely limited. Even if you’re high up on the tenure/point list, where are your seats going to be located? Do you pay the same price for crap seats?

at this point, be lucky youre in there as seating locations are gonna be tough since its distanced. id bet theyre gonna save a bunch of the lowers for the STHers then uppers for the rift

Advertisement
Thread's manure meter is steadily going up. Congrats to all the "habla mierdas"...
Spin it all you want. All the chumps trying to amend the fact we're playing and having fans are just *********. Pull your bloomers up ladies.

Advertisement
Back