Fan negativity - Ivins

Advertisement
i said this in another thread earlier but Its a bad look bro especially with recruits from S.Florida people on this board say "why would he come here" or "i wouldnt send my kid to miami" and they are canes fans....I dont see Georgia fans calling kids dumb or commenting to fire coaches under the kids twitter post smh
Because they didn’t go 6-6

The dude hosting this podcast comes off like he knows absolutely nothing about this recruiting cycle
Was thinking the same thing. Asked myself did Ivins rip a bong before the interview...? Nah he's way too square for that

Advertisement
The fans absolutely have the right to be mad. Nobody expressed otherwise. The point being made here is that things like 900 people jumping on every canes football tweet related to recruiting posting sh-t like fire everyone, this program is dead, I would never send my kid to Miami, etc etc, obviously doesn't help our program in any way. Again, these concepts aren't mutually exclusive.
you are correct.. but you cant expect the canes fans to treat the admin and the coaches with respect when the process taken to hire this coach was done so flippantly... they didnt take the process seriously and we all knew it and when you go 6-6 you are going to get alot of people saying i told you so... because the fans were right... the fans are not out of bounds... i dont tweet but good for them

Irate fans are the only thing that gives hope that this program will someday revive.

If it wasn't for them, the devious SJWs and the incompetent AD would have put the final stake into the heart of this program.

Stop blaming the fans. They are keeping this program on life support.

Advertisement
Miami always seems to be held to a different standard by recruits. Same kid deflecting about how Miami fans are bashing the program goes to Georgia. Try reading their boards after SC or LSU game. We are all the same. And yet, we aren't all the $ame.

they all do the same ****... your just not involved in their minutia... if georgia goes 6-6 and loses to georgia state... u bet the fan base is going to be telling kids the program is a dumpster fire.. because guess what.. if you lose to georgia state or FIU you are a dumpster fire

Im not disagreeing that yes we are terrible but Nebraska and Pitt are literally taking S.Florida kids from us and they are probably worse than us and i don't see fans saying oh man why would you come to play in this system its stupid af and nobody can disagree with that unless you arent a canes fan.....I want all the talent we can possibly get and I pray that Manny gets it right

Advertisement
you are correct.. but you cant expect the canes fans to treat the admin and the coaches with respect when the process taken to hire this coach was done so flippantly... they didnt take the process seriously and we all knew it and when you go 6-6 you are going to get alot of people saying i told you so... because the fans were right... the fans are not out of bounds... i dont tweet but good for them
Agree 100% with you there. Neither the staff nor the AD deserve anything but fire.

Advertisement
5 star recruit- I'm excited about getting offered by The U

Miami fans on social media-"why would you come play in this system"...."we suck"......fire everybody......

5 star recruit- yall probably right....commits elsewhere

Miami fans- we don't have enough talent....we have to flip 2 stars from App state.....why is everyone in our secondary so slow...

We expect to be great, we aren't. Until that changes we will be "negative". That negativity is solely to blame on the UM administration for the last 15 years, not the fans. If we seen improvement, getting better at the end of the year and/or Diaz making changes, we'd be a little less negative.

Advertisement
Back