Familiar face

Lamar Thomas was let go by Kentucky about a year ago....do we really want him?
Like I said. He’s there just to sell Fedora’s Offense...Fedora will handle the rest.

Advertisement
Shouldn't have gotten rid of Dugans. People will talk down about Dugans now until we're no longer getting the talent Dugans was getting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Loved lamar as a player... as a coach, he’s been mediocre... and fired twice in three years for ineptitude

Kentucky hired Thomas away from Louisville, he didn't get fired. Pretty sure Louisville hired him away from WKU. He was let go once. He became a storyline more than once in the Louisville/UK rivalry. He recruited Lamar Jackson to Louisville. When he was at UK he shook Jackson's hand after the game and one of the UK players got heated about it and it started a mini scuffle. UK fans didn't like him being so buddy buddy.

Hope @reg returns before spring football is over. Quality poster.
I literally burst out laughing so loud at this. My wife asked, "what's so funny?" I had to make up something on the fly. I told her that someone recommended Sam Bruce for our new OC.

Y'all ma****ers are about to get me kicked out of my house on the first day of the new year. Lol

Beard is coaching in highly potent offense that utilizes a lot of sets and routes. His recruiting plus familiarity with the spread will help the WR room. If it is him.

He is a paper pusher at TOLEDO. Prior to that he had a cup of coffee at FIU and Tennessee. The only reason he was hired at both schools was because of Butch and our old TE coach Larry Scott.

Beard has no business coaching here

Advertisement
Don't understand this post. Are you saying he'll be mostly a recruiter?
Yup. Fedora coached both RBs and WRs as the OC at UF. He’ll probably put a face there with extremely strong ties(Thomas...maybe Beard) and help them coach it.

If he feels that they’re inadequate then he goes and hires a RB coach and takes over WR full time.

Paul Warfield is available.

Obviously joking, but excited about Manuel's efforts so far. First 48

Advertisement
BFFECRCBRSZJXBR.20140424165258.jpg

Advertisement
“You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff....You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing.....I say, why don't we meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the OB, baby. We've had a down couple of years but you don't come in here talking smack. Not in our house” -Lamar Thomas

Need this energy back at the U

Advertisement
Back