Familiar face

You sir are 100% correct. Also there was a scuffle in the UK-Ville game that Lamar got a bad rap. Lamar always wanted the WR job here and never got a shot. The clowns here will recall the Teague strip but those of us around in the late 80s early 90s remember one of the toughest WRs ever at UM. Never hesitated going across the middle or going up in a crowd. Gino always said he was fearless. I'm hearing Lamar is the guy, Beard has no chance.

he was unreal in that 1992 FSU game(Wide Right 2), was cramping up all game, had to tap out a few times, but kept coming up with clutch/touch catches throughout including the game winner over Clifton Abraham.

Lamar would love this gig, he would absolutely work his backside off here.

Advertisement
he was unreal in that 1992 FSU game(Wide Right 2), was cramping up all game, had to tap out a few times, but kept coming up with clutch/touch catches throughout including the game winner over Clifton Abraham.

Lamar would love this gig, he would absolutely work his backside off here.

He was incredible in that game.

Advertisement
I can totally see Fedora getting into some fights in the tunnel

Fedora in the tunnel
tenor.gif

I’d prefer Randall Hill as WR coach if we’re actually hiring an ex UM WR. IDGAF if he has zero experience. He won’t put up with any BS and the man knows how to run routes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear Patke must know where the bodies are buried. Wtf has this guy done to warrant all of this goodwill from not only Richt but Diaz as well?? I am completely missing this one.

Clearly Manny thinks of him as an up and comer. Let him go back to being LB coach (the unit played well this year and the striker position was a stroke of genius), grow, and advance to something bigger either here or elsewhere. No problem with the guy being on staff if Manny thinks highly of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back