Familiar face

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly Manny thinks of him as an up and comer. Let him go back to being LB coach (the unit played well this year and the striker position was a stroke of genius), grow, and advance to something bigger either here or elsewhere. No problem with the guy being on staff if Manny thinks highly of him.

Over Rumph who has legit results on his resume? (Colbert, MJ, Bandy, etc)

If Manny thinks he’s the next big thing then fine but I haven’t seen it yet. We will see I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never thought about it til now but it could be Spencer Whipple. He coached WRs at UMass, was the passing game coordinator/QBs coach this year. They finished 38th in offense and you’re not doing that at UMass unless you know what you’re doing.

Just thinking...

Last edited:
I love Lamar. One of my favorite Canes. No idea if he can coach, but love that ****.
I keep asking (and googling) anyone know what he's been up to? Last reference I'm aware of was him surfacing at Canes Camp in July.

I suppose the "may be a familiar face resurfacing at WR" by Navarro Tweet (or elsewhere) was from some folks throwing his "name" into the ring earlier today ( I refrained from saying fedora-hat I hope you noticed) - makes sense as others have said that the new OC should be taking the lead on this choice.

That being said, seems many would be happy to see him join the staff.

Advertisement
Clearly Manny thinks of him as an up and comer. Let him go back to being LB coach (the unit played well this year and the striker position was a stroke of genius), grow, and advance to something bigger either here or elsewhere. No problem with the guy being on staff if Manny thinks highly of him.
It’s pretty hard to argue that there arent better options for a LB coach at Miami than Patke the intern

If we are trying to beat Clemson and Bama, upgrade over this ****

1546437702278.png

Advertisement
Back