Familiar face

Wait, now I’m confused. Are you saying Fedora will coach RB’s or not? Or am I just missing the sarcasm?
If Fedora is bringing a WR coach then he’s probably going to coach RBs. He’s not going to coach QBs because he has never done it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t matter. Fedora always has WRs and if he feels it’s lacking then he’ll coach them himself and go get a RB coach instead.

Well I disagree, it does matter. Even if it’s just for one year, thats quite the drop off. We’ll see

Advertisement
If Fedora is bringing a WR coach then he’s probably going to coach RBs. He’s not going to coach QBs because he has never done it.

Why not bring in a RB coach?

Any thoughts on who QB coach could end up being?

Me either.. New blood please

Thomas has coached the position for 10 years. Actually the way any normal coach would. Grinding. He got his foot in the door because of his name but he was at an HBCU, then WKU, Louisville and Kentucky. Beard got the job at Miami because of his alleged south Florida connections coming from high school. Two totally different paths.

Lamar "pickpocketed" Thomas... don't know what he brings other than a big mouth .
A bunch of SFL recruiting connects to help Fedora put out NFL WRs like Ford puts out mustangs. Trust me, I bet he called Seider first and was all prepared to coach WRs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I disagree, it does matter. Even if it’s just for one year, thats quite the drop off. We’ll see
I’m trying to say that Fedora is going to be involved no matter what and he’s a former WR coach. If he doesn’t like what he’s seeing then he’ll take that position over and go grab a RB coach.

Advertisement
Back