- Joined
- Nov 2, 2011
- Messages
- 5,919
We lose anyone?Looks like the official roster has been updated, too - not sure the weights are updated but the names/numbers etc seem to be
![]()
We lose anyone?Looks like the official roster has been updated, too - not sure the weights are updated but the names/numbers etc seem to be
![]()
Its actually quite pathetic and disrespectful to the players and their families.
Every other school has pictures up freshman, updated numbers, measurable etc.
We eat crap every year with the online roster. Avantae Williams still doesn't have a picture up and he is entering his 3rd year smh.
They need to work on catching with their hands and not their body.Really hate hearing that drops are still such an issue. Need someone to step up in the worst way there. I think X will be fine and a nice security blanket for TVD and I know it's been said a ton but we REALLY need at least one other guy to step up.
Are you going to **** yourself every time a receiver drops a pass?Our p*ssy *** receivers gonna cost us this year
Medical records are requested as part of the draft process anyway. Kid has to grant it, but if he doesn't, teams will just move on past him...Kids loss not the multi billion dollar NFL team.Injury history can affect when a guy gets drafted so I feel like colleges try to keep this stuff as quiet as possible.
Okay I have to ask - are you an Alpha who hunts hookers or do you only hunt Alpha hookers? Or is your name Hunter and you yourself are an Alpha Hooker? Just wanna get on the same page here.Are you going to **** yourself every time a receiver drops a pass?
They need to work on catching with their hands and not their body.
Interesting that you brought that up about golf and the driving range. For years I would go to the driving range and hit 100 balls and then play golf the next day and play terrible. Over and over this happened. Then when I wouldn’t go to the range and go play golf I would shoot in the high 80s low 90s. WeirdIt's like changing the mechanics of your swing on the golf course. You're more likely to lose your game than improve. That's what the driving range is for. It should have been done over the summer. And it's not like there weren't indications from the spring camp it wouldn't be an issue.
That's what Hankerson did. Over the summer, he worked with Mark Duper (until the NCAA came in and outlawed it because he wasn't an "official coach").
Yall share that around the tweet world.Thank you. We need more of that honestly.
Our website roster has been a joke since I started following the canes in 2003.
We weren't scouring the portal due to drops, we were trying to find proven production, and I'm sure size for the position, and just more WR talent in general.-Brinson had 7 catches
-George had 7 catches
-Smith had 14 catches mostly screens
None of them played enough to show what they can or can't do. The reports of receivers struggling with catching didn't start with fall camp last week. No matter how you try to spin it. We weren't scouring through the portal for a WR for ***** and giggles.
I think these three would have improved the WR room, and I believe their names were briefly mentioned back in the transfer portal thread:Remind me (outside of Ladson) were their any portal WR's that we really should have pursued?
Remind me (outside of Ladson) were their any portal WR's that we really should have pursued?