Official Fall PractiSe #9 Monday Aug 15

Advertisement
Keeping your head in the sand won’t change facts
Neither will worrying about it until I have a reason to. Especially when there's not a **** thing any of us can do about it.

wisdom.gif

Advertisement
Has Brashard Smith, X, George, Redding shown to have dropsies in real games?

I don't recall they have. Brinson had 1 bad drop vs. Michigan State on a crossing route, other than that don't remember any drops from Him.

Ladson dropped one against us 2020 deep down sideline when he beat Blades on a go route, but his issue wasn't drops at Clemson it was staying healthy.

I mean I get it the overreacting, but Rambo struggled with drops last fall camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought media only got to see a tiny portion of practice ? The very beginning warming up, at that. Sure it would be nice to have no drops at all, but we don’t know how many occur over the length of a full practice.
They only see the beginning portion but these dudes are dropping easy passes AGAINST AIR. It doesnt get easier/better when the defense is on the field..

Has Brashard Smith, X, George, Redding shown to have dropsies in real games?

I don't recall they have. Brinson had 1 bad drop vs. Michigan State on a crossing route, other than that don't remember any drops from Him.

Ladson dropped one against us 2020 deep down sideline when he beat Blades on a go route, but his issue wasn't drops at Clemson it was staying healthy.

I mean I get it the overreacting, but Rambo struggled with drops last fall camp.
To answer your question of that group only Restrepo saw significant playing time and yes he had drops. George, Brinson and Breshard were TF and only got spot duty. Redding didn't play.

Advertisement
To answer your question of that group only Restrepo saw significant playing time and yes he had drops. George, Brinson and Breshard were TF and only got spot duty. Redding didn't play.
Smith got lots of PT also, and again have those in their PT shown to be able to catch in real games? Should we focus on the 15 minute viewing period in practice or actual game time?

Advertisement
Back