Official Fall PractiSe #9 Monday Aug 15

Advertisement
We’re so far from elite. We need a few classes. Elite teams stack talent.
We are laying wood but need to start stacking......
200.gif
Got to stack talent........tonally agree RVA

Advertisement
Tbh I don’t care anymore. All Ima say is all I see is some 5 star clay to mold. The hate on here came cuz he wasn’t committed to the good guys as they expected him to be early. No one can change my mind on that
Facts. I understood thinking he was overrated as a 5* but he should be high on our board regardless. It's the coaches job to improve deficiencies. That is speed we need.

Advertisement
Tbh I don’t care anymore. All Ima say is all I see is some 5 star clay to mold. The hate on here came cuz he wasn’t committed to the good guys as they expected him to be early. No one can change my mind on that
I think he said UM was still recruiting him.

Advertisement
These dudes just be jilted lovers or some ****.. Dude is legit 6'1 and running 10.6 times since his soph year! 🤯

We are SLOW AF, have barely any explosive WR and none can run with this kid when he was a soph in high school.. WE NEED SPEED and he is in high school down the street. People were hype when he was soph but then he becomes OvErRaTed. Kid is talented, he had pic standing next to Michael Irvin and didnt look small, kid has good size and great speed. He is a GREAT prospect with GREAT tools..

These dudes just be jilted lovers or some ****.. Dude is legit 6'1 and running 10.6 times since his soph year! 🤯

We are SLOW AF, have barely any explosive WR and none can run with this kid when he was a soph in high school.. WE NEED SPEED and he is in high school down the street. People were hype when he was soph but then he becomes OvErRaTed. Kid is talented, he had pic standing next to Michael Irvin and didnt look small, kid has good size and great speed. He is a GREAT prospect with GREAT tools..
Hey man. If I’m wrong I wrong, but LSU got another problem in their wr room with this kid. He’s the goods

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back