Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

You assume a 20 year doesn't enjoy the fan interaction. These kids have dreamed of this since youth ball. Most love it.
Ya I am sure it’s cool for them to see fans happy when they sign an autograph or take a picture. All I said was that there is a lot of things these kids would rather do. I never said they wouldn’t like it

Advertisement
Ya I am sure it’s cool for them to see fans happy when they sign an autograph or take a picture. All I said was that there is a lot of things these kids would rather do. I never said they wouldn’t like it
No you didn't - all you did was derail the practise thread...which some of us really enjoy (the thread, not the derailment)

"Wow the players must be happy to spend their Saturday afternoon signing autographs after their 3 hour practice." this is what YOU said. You implied they aren't happy - how do you know?
Everything after your post has been deflection but in a way that makes you seem mentally challenged.
Just stop...it was a mopey post designed to derail. Move on bro...we understand.

Advertisement
I mean they might not necessarily be going to clubs. You don’t think these guys have a chill day in the city. I could think of about 100 things they would probably rather do than sign autographs for hours. Maybe they should have done this during a day they didn’t have practice
You want a packed stadium and home field that rocks outside of marquee game….make connections with the fans. The more connections with the fans and their kids the more asses in the seats

Other notes from Gaby:
- QBs doing up-downs and gassers with Cody Orgeron after practice. Jacurri Brown can fly…

-Scaife , Flagg, Jabari Ismael , Jahfari Harvey and Anez Cooper and Jonathan Denis also doing some extra work after practice
-
**** it’s rare to see QBs getting this kind of treatment. Either they royally f’ed up in practice today or maybe they need some more conditioning, lol.

Advertisement
Any chance we can get Tate Martel to do a Hurricanes version of “Let’s Ride”

Advertisement
Wow the players must be happy to spend their Saturday afternoon signing autographs after their 3 hour practice.
D86F906B-B3FE-4EDD-A4BA-C580B15AF100.gif

Definition of stacked is having guys you can plug in and know they can play. We have that at many positions.
That's a porous definition, you need players that can produce. Just being able to play is what we had under Manny. I understand arguement for RB, TE, and Safety being stacked. Everything else is hope for the best.

Advertisement
No you didn't - all you did was derail the practise thread...which some of us really enjoy (the thread, not the derailment)

"Wow the players must be happy to spend their Saturday afternoon signing autographs after their 3 hour practice." this is what YOU said. You implied they aren't happy - how do you know?
Everything after your post has been deflection but in a way that makes you seem mentally challenged.
Just stop...it was a mopey post designed to derail. Move on bro...we understand.
You guys should just block that clown

He’s either a troll or a R-word…. Either way ain’t no one got time for that

Advertisement
Back