Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 202990
Overreaction in 3,2,1....
Well obviously this is just a starting point, but some respect initially is being given to the guys who have been around - when you look at the 1st team. Taylor being the exception.
Guessing the 2nd team DE's play a lot, imo supplanting at least one of Chantz & Harvey as starter(s). Jackson (4th team) looking for a meteoric rise 😂. Roberts gonna contribute this year? Several guys look interchangeable between DT/SDE. Nice job of adding competitive depth to what was a very questionable unit.

Lego Rotate GIF by sheepfilms

let me know if this is annoying
Mildly. Behind “pause” but definitely ahead of 15-0.

All coaches always seem enamored with Ivey, Couch gets good reviews, you have Stevenson, Blades will play, you bought porter in as transfer.. Thats just the older guys, not even the younger who have been here, he gonna have to be a beast to take reps until the new staff find out about gameday Ivey
Only time Ivey should get playing time is if we're up 30

Advertisement
I think we all have to come to the conclusion that we have a very deep DL. Deepest in the Conference after Clemson.

There's going to be a lot of guys playing this year (especially in those first two games) and just because someone is listed as 1st string or even 2nd string does not mean that they are going to get more playing time than the other guys ready to come in off the bench.

The best teams keep players fresh by rotating in a lot of hungry monsters ready to hit somebody.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean am I wrong? I get it it’s good for the fans. I wish I could be there and meet the players and get autographs. But I also understand they are college kids and would rather enjoy their weekend in the city or on their boats

I mean am I wrong? I get it it’s good for the fans. I wish I could be there and meet the players and get autographs. But I also understand they are college kids and would rather enjoy their weekend in the city or on their boats
During the first few days of camp they aren't out hitting the clubs. They better be resting their bodies.

Last edited:
Advertisement
During the first free days of camp they aren't out hitting the clubs. They better be resting their bodies.
I mean they might not necessarily be going to clubs. You don’t think these guys have a chill day in the city. I could think of about 100 things they would probably rather do than sign autographs for hours. Maybe they should have done this during a day they didn’t have practice

Advertisement
Back