Official Fall PractiSe #12: Thursday August 18

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is everyone in agreement that, whether it's Agude or Harvey on this line, that is a very solid 2nd unit (specifically, in passing down subpackages)?

At least as it relates to ACC play, we should look far better against the run and in the 2nd half of games. And, as the season wears on and teams inevitably deal with injuries, we'll have guys who can play ready to go.

Kudos to the staff that didn't settle for a bandaid and a prayer via the transfer portal.
My biggest concern is pass rush. That won't be answered during Fall camp.

Is everyone in agreement that, whether it's Agude or Harvey on this line, that is a very solid 2nd unit (specifically, in passing down subpackages)?

At least as it relates to ACC play, we should look far better against the run and in the 2nd half of games. And, as the season wears on and teams inevitably deal with injuries, we'll have guys who can play ready to go.

Kudos to the staff that didn't settle for a bandaid and a prayer via the transfer portal.
Add LT then yes

Advertisement
teampuke.gif
Nothing like having a bunch of WR 3s and 4s as your starters. Hopefully they have improved a lot from last year.

Adding akheem was such a huge addition seems like such a great guy with his head in the right mind space. He's going to elevate a lot of the younger guys. It's also nice for guys like Roberts to train with a guy like him because they are that tweener type who are little light for the inside and big for the outside. So ******* stoked for this 2 deep. Never thought I would say that about dline especially with how awful last year looked

Agree, but I have LT as a rotational starter with the Jackson/JHH duo. Jordan Miller would likely be a second team guy depending on situation (down and distance), too. We have a lot of pieces for a lot of situations. We'll need the Edge guys to make plays, though.
Having miller and Jackson is going to help this run defense so **** much its not funny lol

Advertisement
Back