Fall Practice Summary- Day 16

Advertisement
If true, Sound like knowles getting a lot of playing time next week. Aw sh*t.. Good thing bubba is in who got size at the position.
:stephenahand: :sanford2:
1565748277841.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smith still has a RS available correct? Not the wisest choice but if so it's understandable.

Advertisement
Not a troll. I been a canes fans since I was lil... Stayed blocks from the O.B. just letting y'all know What I heard

D. Smith had one of my favourite high school safety tapes I have seen in the past few years. He looks so natural out there to me.

I thought he was going to beat out Carter for the starting job. Sounds like he really put the work in This offseason. (Not saying carter didn’t)

If he doesn’t feel Banda gave him a chance in a real position battle. I’m not surprised if he’s gone.

Advertisement
D. Smith had one of my favourite high school safety tapes I have seen in the past few years. He looks so natural out there to me.

I thought he was going to beat out Carter for the starting job. Sounds like he really put the work in This offseason. (Not saying carter didn’t)

If he doesn’t feel Banda gave him a chance in a real position battle. I’m not surprised if he’s gone.

Do these kids not realize that they will still play 40% of snaps even as the number 2 and then they are one injury away from starting? Instead they would rather leave, sit out a year and possibly still not start at their new school haha

Advertisement
Back