Fall Practice Summary- Day 16

View as article
No u believe me? Miss or Illinois or some small school
I 100000% figured you were trolling for laughs. It almost seemed too obvious.

Meanwhile you weren’t fcking around at all

Was it all lies the fact that he’s had a great camp and in line for major minutes?

Advertisement
I 100000% figured you were trolling for laughs. It almost seemed too obvious.

Meanwhile you weren’t fcking around at all

Was it all lies the fact that he’s had a great camp and in line for major minutes?
All I know is he graded out higher than most but didn't get the job. Banda came back with some b.s. about a few errors he had and that was the reason he didn't get the spot

661D6DA5-B376-4D0C-BC6F-EFAF5243D24B.jpeg

This is just before he deleted it

All I know is he graded out higher than most but didn't get the job. Banda came back with some b.s. about a few errors he had and that was the reason he didn't get the spot
Dude was making plays all over camp, looked like best safety.. He had forced fumbles, INTs, etc. I dont get it.. This is a big loss, someone needs to earn their check and get him out the portal. Knowles cant be first off bench

Thx for the info. Seems like he was in line for a ton of playing time regardless.

On top of the idea that gets floated out there of being a potential LB option

Advertisement
😂😂dude I love the canes but I don't have to post on here all day everyday like some. But I come to everyday just to see whats going on
Used to do the same thing my man. Then I got into the finer points of Southern California Geography and where to find things you would pay double for Cotton with Rel and my post count shot up into the 300’s. I went from getting Canesport via US Mail to 300 posts. I am finally confident I am not a troll. Post moar, the water is warm and at some point the Franchise will eviscerate you like Will Hunting critiquing a water color painting of a shrink. All part of the process.

Good looking out, fam.

Still. I would have rather you was just a worthless troll than an actual bearer of bad news.

This makes the backend less solid than we were expecting against the turds.

Hoping he changes his mind and hasn’t burned the bridge.

Good posting, bruh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah he gone officially. It’s on his Twitter. Can’t believe he isn’t sticking it out. Maybe we do see Bubba against Florida now. Smith didn’t want to stay and compete at a crowded safety spot. Kind of soft if you ask me.

NEXT MAN UP!!! Fortunately we have two elite high school players in Keontra and Bolden ready to take his reps.

Advertisement
Back