Fall Practice Summary- Day 16

View as article
Used to do the same thing my man. Then I got into the finer points of Southern California Geography and where to find things you would pay double for Cotton with Rel and my post count shot up into the 300’s. I went from getting Canesport via US Mail to 300 posts. I am finally confident I am not a troll. Post moar, the water is warm and at some point the Franchise will eviscerate you like Will Hunting critiquing a water color painting of a shrink. All part of the process.

Sorry for off topic, but I saw "Macca" and was curious if this was chosen as a reference to Paul McCartney (Macca is his nickname).

Back in topic... did I read correctly that Knowles actually led the team in tackles in both scrimmages?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wonder what kinda dirt he has on Banda? There is no chance he is better then any saftey on our roster. Not one. Not even a true freshman.
Is he the Jeff Epstein of the DB group? Sorry, that might be a bit too soon.
Sorry for off topic, but I saw "Macca" and was curious if this was chosen as a reference to Paul McCartney (Macca is his nickname).

Back in topic... did I read correctly that Knowles actually led the team in tackles in both scrimmages?
off topic, negative ghost rider, college coach gave me the nickname and it sort of stuck.

If I was Diaz or Stubblefield, I would make it a requirement that JT has to hit 20 mph every practice or extra gassers after practice....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back