Fall practice #4

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess so. There’s only one part of the squad I’m looking out for and that’s LB and that’s only because we’re so thin there. I trust we solid for a good season with the personnel we have.

PS: I’m rolling with Jarren as the starter with Tate right behind him. Kosi just ain’t it. Mark Richt wasn’t the best play caller but **** Kosi only further that belief lol.
Jarren Williams throws a pretty ball on air but he's been probably the worst against a defense

Advertisement
You serious? You don't think rpo's are under center?

But if you insist

That wasn't an RPO either to be honest. I mean just because someone writes it on the internet doesn't make it so bud. Now based on numbers and alignment Dak has the option to check to a run or pass, but RPO is a read, post snap. Reading something and running a play based on presnap reads or alignment isn't an RPO.

What Tate did was either a hot route based on presnap or uncovered sight adjustment i'm willing to bet

Name me the last time an RPO was run under center? Actually show me any type of film when an RPO was run from under center

If you don’t know what an RPO is don’t comment on it. RPO and a read option (I’m sure this is what you’re confusing it with) are different concepts. (Read option is always ran out of shotgun because you read your key on the handoff and decide to pull it and throw or keep or you give it to the back)

Advertisement
dont think well know anythign there till the scrimmages tbh
Dude what about pass rush drills. That’s an important evaluation period. So yeah you don’t have to wait for a scrimmage and show defensive linemen in drills to evaluate technique. Maybe your just a seven on seven guy its a lot more to football than that imj

Advertisement
If you don’t know what an RPO is don’t comment on it. RPO and a read option (I’m sure this is what you’re confusing it with) are different concepts. (Read option is always ran out of shotgun because you read your key on the handoff and decide to pull it and throw or keep or you give it to the back)
hence the term Run Pass option, or alternatively choice between run or pass.

Dude what about pass rush drills. That’s an important evaluation period. So yeah you don’t have to wait for a scrimmage and show defensive linemen in drills to evaluate technique. Maybe your just a seven on seven guy its a lot more to football than that imj

i havent seen a ton of clips posted from there other than reports (the practice i did go to, got rained out).

So leaving practice now with these thoughts while fresh in my head.

QB - No one won the job today but Perrys play at the end was not good. He was given a chance to close the practice strong instead threw a dropped int and a duck after that. Tate looked shaky at the start but got better as practice went on. Jarren is the mist skilled of the group by far, might be thinking too much out there.

RB - Cam is a beast. Reminds me of Frank Gore pre knee surgery. Burns can play too. Hes a weird case, offered on a few highlights from his sophmore year of HS but has talent.

Wr - JT is hurt, no one seems to know extent. KJ is a legit WR. Harley impressed me today.

Our DL is legit
Our Freshman CBs might be our 2nd and 3rd best already.

Advertisement
Back