Fall practice #4

Advertisement
I like Jabari Zuniga’s game but that may be a sign of weakness to some on this board so I used Daphne’s name to mask my respect for the kid to appease the pitchfork crowd. I am too old to get into an internet ****ing contest over how much Cane love I have in my soul.
You can be objective. There's certainly good players on the UF sideline and they've certainly got some guys I'd like to see here. There's a difference between being realistic/objective and sucking off opposing players like some of the nerds here love to do.

I now get OGH's reasoning to root for Kosi bc he got it out the mud. Kosi said last night that he has to get the "hood" out of him but then deleted it. I feel for the kid. That type of mentality comes with both positives and negatives but hopefully the positives can work to his advantage in this competition.

You can be objective. There's certainly good players on the UF sideline and they've certainly got some guys I'd like to see here. There's a difference between being realistic/objective and sucking off opposing players like some of the nerds here love to do.

they certainly have a corner we wanted

I like Jabari Zuniga’s game but that may be a sign of weakness to some on this board so I used Daphne’s name to mask my respect for the kid to appease the pitchfork crowd. I am too old to get into an internet ****ing contest over how much Cane love I have in my soul.
Lol. We’ll get a gang of old OG’s to band together like Jim Brown did in that movie

Advertisement
Couple things here.

1. Rpo's can be run under center. They in fact are run a lot more in this capacity than you realize.

2. Rpo's are just post snap. That's not even remotely true.

3. On the play you happened to challenge whether or not is simply a "hot". The offensive line is clearly run blocking. That's the "run" aspect of it. Enos gave permission to Tate to hot that throw based on a pre snap look. That's the "option" to "pass" on that particular play.

So spin whatever you like. That rpo's are just from the gun. FALSE. That rpo's are post snap only. FALSE.

Take my word for it. Now go look at the first line you wrote to this poster which asks do you know what an RPO is... and ask yourself the same question. Because I have my doubts.

It's ok to be wrong "bud" You're catching me on a bad day at the moment. But let's not just wrap ourselves in revisionist definitions instead of owning up.

When im wong I say it. 14 years of marriage has painfully taught me the value in it.

Sorry I couldn't resist. 😉

I now get OGH's reasoning to root for Kosi bc he got it out the mud. Kosi said last night that he has to get the "hood" out of him but then deleted it. I feel for the kid. That type of mentality comes with both positives and negatives but hopefully the positives can work to his advantage in this competition.

Lol at “I feel for the kid” like you some fckn OG. What you even know about that mentality.. Where are you from? if that’s ur real pic you look like you ain’t never stopped at a gas station in the hood.

Except they aren’t running counter. They’re running a pin and pull outside zone scheme. So yes it’s EXACTLY the same but different.

Ok. Cam ran a counter step carried out his counter, so im not so sure this was OZ left tackle blocked down not in unison with lg. I'll watch back on the pin and pull from oppo...Now see this is a better debate then the...rpo's aren't run under center thing. 👊

Advertisement
Ok. Cam ran a counter step carried out his counter, so im not so sure this was OZ left tackle blocked down not in unison with lg. I'll watch back on the pin and pull from oppo...Now see this is a better debate then the...rpo's aren't run under center thing. 👊

What we can all agree on is that we didn’t block the scheme correctly. We left the 1 tech and backside end unblocked. Not ideal lol.

Advertisement
Back