Fake Fans Or Trolls It’s Gotta Be One

Advertisement
A bit premature for banners, but the QB carousel better commence asap this weekend. Put all 3 of them young kids in and let the best man take the job going forward.

While we are on personnel talk: #20 needs to have his scholly revoked and become a pine shiner...little did I know that it would be a curse when we stole him from Louisville before NSD. Also, put the ***ing Spicer kid in the game to punt...The Feagles kid sucks pinga. Lastly, Mahoney is not strong enough to play guard, and J. Jones is terrible. Put in Boulware & Scaith starting this weekend.

We stole Knowles (#20) from FIU, Redwine (#22) from Louisville.

We've played a number of teams whose roster didn't even begin to approach OURS, but we played like crap - let me see . . . Pittsburg!

Remember?

And we lost because of crap QB play. Just like the following 3 losses. Clemson also lost to Pitt the season they won a natty as well. Does that mean that Dabo should've gone ahead and gotten fired at that point?

Advertisement
And we lost because of crap QB play. Just like the following 3 losses. Clemson also lost to Pitt the season they won a natty as well. Does that mean that Dabo should've gone ahead and gotten fired at that point?

Do you not recall all the much lesser teams poking us up the kiester - we all beitched about making every opposing QB look like a Heisman contender, the flat play calling on offense, the lack of play mix, etc., etc.?

I only mentioned one - from very recently - that we were supposed to beat.

Do you not recall all the much lesser teams poking us up the kiester - we all beitched about making every opposing QB look like a Heisman contender, the flat play calling on offense, the lack of play mix, etc., etc.?

I only mentioned one - from very recently - that we were supposed to beat.

It's been mainly QB play that did us in. Rosier can't hit the side of an aircraft carrier. It's easy to stop the run when you don't have to account for the QB. The defense, although not perfect, won us 10 games. If we had a quality QB (not even great), many of those games aren't even close.

We flew the banners and it doesn’t cost 5K.

Dude is stealing.
This. If it’s real, it needs to be reported and shutdown.

Dumb idea in my opinion. What we need to be calling for is a coach in waiting situation. Get an offensive genius/recruiting beast in here stat. Let him know he’s HC in 3 years, give the program some stability. Enough with the coaching carousel.

Advertisement
Back