Fake Fans Or Trolls It’s Gotta Be One

**** these boys aint playing they want elite.

Im not readyfor banners yet....hard to disrespect MR hes a good dude. But like I said this fanbase will turn quick its like being a yankee fan we want excellence only

this is exactly what you needa have going through your mind before you accept this job

you either excel or you get the **** out of here

good father? I don't give a **** go home to your fcking kid

Advertisement
Our QB's in Richt's first year were Kaaya, Rosier and that Sherieffs. We had fatten bloaten up players. Not saying that Richt's been flawless (the QB situation alone is on him right now), but he'll likely have the same success here as UGA - win 9-10 games a year, occasionally luck into a conference title, but that's it. Hopefully he leaves a loaded roster for the next guy like Smart lucked into.

Corch Rich is a corch.

If you can't accept that I don't know what to tell you except for, enjoy losing.

this is exactly what you needa have going through your mind before you accept this job

you either excel or you get the **** out of here

good father? I don't give a **** go home to your fcking kid

Do not understand that coaches here have been exceling the last 15 years. getting old but just do not remember winning ACC in that time?

Advertisement
I wonder if this last few days if Richt thinks he may had been better off just winning 7 games last season and saying we're still a dominating O-line, a more consistent Q and some depth away. Cause he's unleased a Zombie Canes Army that dug up out the ground from wence they were deposited around 1992.

Corch Rich is a corch.

If you can't accept that I don't know what to tell you except for, enjoy losing.

I basically said all he's going to do is win us 9-10 games and get us to the ACC title game more. We're not winning a title with Richt unless something drastically improves. That's his track record and that's what's going on now.

I basically said all he's going to do is win us 9-10 games and get us to the ACC title game more. We're not winning a title with Richt unless something drastically improves. That's his track record and that's what's going on now.

I am with that all the way. Truth.

Howbout a GoFundMe for a bribe to get Malik to quit football. He won't sniff the league. He should cash in.

I wonder how much it would take...

Advertisement
You're a Yankee fan? I bet you root for the Cowboys too
Um no Giants and Knicks and Devils.......the only non local team I like is Miami and its my number 1 team as the others im not on no boards or anything. So that knocks out the bandwagon stuff thanks

we been wanting for 15 years now. getting closer but still not there. Need a two more good classes.
How can we have good classes we havent closed well enough to make those classes elite and this year doesnt look good at all.

Too soon, but it may be delaying the inevitable

lemme make this clear to you

knowles continues to see the field
I wonder if this last few days if Richt thinks he may had been better off just winning 7 games last season and saying we're still a dominating O-line, a more consistent Q and some depth away. Cause he's unleased a Zombie Canes Army that dug up out the ground from wence they were deposited around 1992.

clearly he don't understand the new fan base that he's dealing with

we aren't putting up with this ****, we put up with this for how many years now?

nope not happening you want mutiny richt you're looking at it and it's gonna get a lot worse if you don't pull your head out of your ***

we aren't putting up with this ****, we put up with this for how many years now?
16. Larry gets a mulligan for the first 2 with Butch's deathstar squad, then it's been a sh1tshow. I have to admit I was fooled into thinking the ship had been righted last year...then came the last 4 fawking fiascos and it's like deja vu

Advertisement
I wonder if this last few days if Richt thinks he may had been better off just winning 7 games last season and saying we're still a dominating O-line, a more consistent Q and some depth away. Cause he's unleased a Zombie Canes Army that dug up out the ground from wence they were deposited around 1992]

underrated post

I can promise all of you he didn't see this day coming

we don't put up with this ****, not happenin

BUTCH DA GAWD....

Attachments

• 22490031_1764512590257145_2562336738508856484_n.jpg
    22490031_1764512590257145_2562336738508856484_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
this fan base aint putting up with mediocrity and thats one thing I love about cane fans. They r fed up most of us are, I bet the reason Jarren will get a shot is because we bytching about it. This aint Georgia this is the U fuq that

Advertisement
Soon, everyone will be wondering why CMR didn't work to get Jarren ready faster, even if only as a backup for LSU. He's already done so much for the program, he needs to simply start playing his best players - at every spot - to give us a shot at playing like Miami Hurricanes, which is what the players & fans want & what he was hired to do. I'm starting to get a feeling he just might.

Last edited:
Personally I want to give Richt a few more years but that **** needs to make some changes ASAP. Get an OC or at least a real QB coach ***! An put Rosier out of his god **** Misery old Yeller style! Start playing the talented players and leave the bums on the bench prime example Robert Knowles and Dean. Hold these players accountable when they ***** up in games, stop babying them around. An for the love of god can you please open practice up an let the media have a little more access. Im sick and tired of only getting a few minutes of practice clips.

BIG FACK THIS!!!!!!!! Are we that stupid as fans? Guys has done nothing but good thing here. STFU!!!
This man deserves at least 2-3 more years, You guys have lost you f'ing mind. GTFOH!!!!!!!!!
Don’t know if Richt is the answer or not, but under any coach it’s going to take this program at least 2-3 more years before it becomes elite (if it ever does again). The talent just isn’t there yet except in a few spots on the roster, which is still thin. Rosier is horrendous and I think the young guys should be playing more just to get experience. This team isn’t going anywhere this season anyway after what I saw VT do to FSU.
I just hope Richt didn’t take this job as a semi retirement gig like Jim Morris did with the baseball program in his latter years here. Hopefully Mark has more class than to do that.

A bit premature for banners, but the QB carousel better commence asap this weekend. Put all 3 of them young kids in and let the best man take the job going forward.

While we are on personnel talk: #20 needs to have his scholly revoked and become a pine shiner...little did I know that it would be a curse when we stole him from Louisville before NSD. Also, put the ***ing Spicer kid in the game to punt...The Feagles kid sucks pinga. Lastly, Mahoney is not strong enough to play guard, and J. Jones is terrible. Put in Boulware & Scaith starting this weekend.

Advertisement
Back