Fake Fans Or Trolls It’s Gotta Be One

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman
This is going around on Twitter and some idiots are actually talking about getting behind the “movement” no lie Richt has issues he needs to address and quickly but SERIOUSLY!!! Fly Banners??? For a coach who has had the program only go to higher heights since arriving? The one who kicked off the IPF funding with a million from his own pocket? GTFOH 🤦🏾‍♂️ This is embarrassing

Attachments

• 720C7C50-C1CB-4356-958E-DF0FA1832562.png
    720C7C50-C1CB-4356-958E-DF0FA1832562.png
    941.9 KB · Views: 188
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** these boys aint playing they want elite.

Im not readyfor banners yet....hard to disrespect MR hes a good dude. But like I said this fanbase will turn quick its like being a yankee fan we want excellence only

Im not readyfor banners yet....hard to disrespect MR hes a good dude. But like I said this fanbase will turn quick its like being a yankee fan we want excellence only
You're a Yankee fan? I bet you root for the Cowboys too

Advertisement

we been wanting for 15 years now. getting closer but still not there. Need a two more good classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is going around on Twitter and some idiots are actually talking about getting behind the “movement” no lie Richt has issues he needs to address and quickly but SERIOUSLY!!! Fly Banners??? For a coach who has had the program only go to higher heights since arriving? The one who kicked off the IPF funding with a million from his own pocket? GTFOH 🤦🏾‍♂️ This is embarrassing

somehow if it lights a fire under his comfy attitude... and starts getting rid of deadwood on this staff, it might be worth it..

Pity that this program has to go thru this time after time..

Horse schit.

Our QB's in Richt's first year were Kaaya, Rosier and that Sherieffs. We had fatten bloaten up players. Not saying that Richt's been flawless (the QB situation alone is on him right now), but he'll likely have the same success here as UGA - win 9-10 games a year, occasionally luck into a conference title, but that's it. Hopefully he leaves a loaded roster for the next guy like Smart lucked into.

Advertisement
Back