Fake Fans Or Trolls It’s Gotta Be One

this is exactly what you needa have going through your mind before you accept this job

you either excel or you get the **** out of here

good father? I don't give a **** go home to your fcking kid

coffees-for-closers-gif-5.gif

Advertisement
Um no Giants and Knicks and Devils.......the only non local team I like is Miami and its my number 1 team as the others im not on no boards or anything. So that knocks out the bandwagon stuff thanks

LML we already talked about this we like all the same teams, but I am the same way. Canes over everything and its the only team I post on boards for.

Advertisement
this is exactly what you needa have going through your mind before you accept this job

you either excel or you get the **** out of here

good father? I don't give a **** go home to your fcking kid

He has his kid right there with him...

Advertisement
Fan base is just upset that FCS coaches seem to be able to gameplan for a game yet our band of losers are gonna shove our game down everyone’s throat no matter what. We calling the same plays doesn’t matter what the other guys do

Advertisement
That’s just plain stupid at this point.

What coach would you want?
Would that coach want to come to Miami?
It would show how toxic this fan base is.
That **** will kill recruiting too.

Advertisement
After improving in back to back years, winning a bowl game and finally winning the Coastal, we lose an opener to a traditional SEC power that has as much talent as we do as they've recruited as well or better than us for a decade+ on a night where pretty much everything that could go wrong for us did and the ball bounced their way and half this forum is curled up in a fetal position crying about Butch Davis. It's beyond embarrassing, it's ******* disgraceful!

And it's exactly this kind of **** that gives us a reputation of having such fair weather fans. Pull yourselves up by your vag1nas already! Jesus christ.

This is going around on Twitter and some idiots are actually talking about getting behind the “movement” no lie Richt has issues he needs to address and quickly but SERIOUSLY!!! Fly Banners??? For a coach who has had the program only go to higher heights since arriving? The one who kicked off the IPF funding with a million from his own pocket? GTFOH 🤦🏾‍♂️ This is embarrassing

Sometimes I think the coaches should fly banners about the fans. We have some really retarded fans.

Very early for banners.
But what did you expect? He put himself in this position. He talked about how dude and the o line had progressed and was impressed by how much Rico had improved and then then LSU happens. and then he lets ole boy ride out the whole **** game!!
They kept showing Weldon and dude looked like he was sure uncle Rico was going to get pulled. Weldon looked more excited than my dog when I pull out the leash.
I have a feeling the sunshine pumping had to do with season ticket sales. Dude wanted that sell out so bad. Everyone believed him. Nobody likes being lied to. And if he wasn’t lying WTF is he and is son doing in practice that makes Rico look like a stud and the the other dudes”not quite ready yet”.

That’s just plain stupid at this point.

What coach would you want?
Would that coach want to come to Miami?
It would show how toxic this fan base is.
That **** will kill recruiting too.
Gettin your *** kicked on National tv 4 times in a row kills recruiting. Playing bums over more talented kids because they been here longer kills recruiting

Advertisement
Back