Fairweather Fans

RedPill Stepdad

graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy.
Look, you are either with The U or against it. It's okay to be critical of Miami but when every comment you make is negative you have to ask yourself, are you really a fan of The U?

There are a lot of people who have jumped ship over the last decade and a half but most of the people on this forum are still proud to throw up The U, including me. That "U" means something. So since you want to keep saying how much better Bama is, just go be their fan. Root for them tomorrow. We don't want you.

I'll say it again, you're either with us or against us. My guy Sheldrick Redwine said it best "Don't be a fan later"

48 Laws of Power, Law 39: Stir Up Waters To Catch Fish

Last edited:
Advertisement
look everyone on here is a fan of this U. It’s just some people have a different way of expressing it. We got each other’s backs when it comes time to throw down. Yea homies!

Look, you are either with The U or against it. It's okay to be critical of Miami, but when every comment you make is negative you have to ask yourself are you really a fan of The U.

There are a lot of people who have jumped ship over the last decade and a half but most of the people on this forum are still proud to throw up The U, including me. That "U" means something. So since you want to keep saying how much better Bama is just go be their fan. Root for them tomorrow. We don't want you.

I'll say it again, you're either with us or against us. My guy Sheldrick Redwine said it best "Don't be a fan later"

Quick question.

Do you remember the day before we hired Schnellenberger? And the next four years?

And the ups and downs of the next 20? And the next?

I do.

So don't suggest you have a clue what kind of fan I am. I'm the LONG TERM fan - from a long time ago.

And I'll damned well criticize what I think is worthy of criticism.

If someone doesn't like that, you can go s*it in your hat.

Newbie.

Advertisement
troll-7490521.jpg

We still have those? Lol

Last year was our first 10 win season in 15 years! Lol the bandwagon fans from the 80s early 90s and that 00s squad have already gone through many different Walmart T-shirt’s supporting different teams

Everyone that’s stucn around right now are die hards

Look, you are either with The U or against it. It's okay to be critical of Miami, but when every comment you make is negative you have to ask yourself are you really a fan of The U.

There are a lot of people who have jumped ship over the last decade and a half but most of the people on this forum are still proud to throw up The U, including me. That "U" means something. So since you want to keep saying how much better Bama is just go be their fan. Root for them tomorrow. We don't want you.

Fair weather fans...welcome to Miami/south Florida..ppl was leaving the arena in game 6 when ray hit the 3..booed the big 3 in they final home game against spurs in 14 too.,these some savage mofos

Advertisement
Wait so if u tell your opinion and disagree with moves and then years later are proven right.....that means ypur not a fan? So warren sapps not a fan cause he wanted richt gone. So did u want richt gone? If u did u may not be a fan just a heads up

Law 39: Stir Up Waters To Catch Fish
I support this message!!!

Advertisement
Quick question.

Do you remember the day before we hired Schnellenberger? And the next four years?

I do.

So don't suggest you have a clue what kind of fan I am. I'm the LONG TERM fan - from a long time ago.

Newbie.

As the old southern idiom says, "A hit dog will holler"

Fairweather fans? Is that the boxer discussed in another thread?

No longer a boxing fan. I pass.

Being a UM fan the past 15 years has been like being in love with a girl who keeps kicking you in the ********s. Eventually you need to start wearing a cup.

Advertisement
Its tough to ask fans to be more committed than UM's management team is. So if you wanna call out anyone for being fair-weather fans, call out the AD, the university president, and the board of distrustees.

What specifically do you base this on?

Fair weather fans...welcome to Miami/south Florida..ppl was leaving the arena in game 6 when ray hit the 3..booed the big 3 in they final home game against spurs in 14 too.,these some savage mofos

Yeah, and look at F$U's and UiF's stadiums when they were having down years. Ever see their great fans filing out prior to the game ending when they were losing? I have! Some gator wannabe smack talker (or schtick account) was on here calling us cry babies, but go back a year and look at their fans wanting their coach out. Look at what was being said about their QB and team. **** yesterday fans were booing the Raven and Bears. Stop this **** that it is only Hurricane fans. For good or bad it is the way of the world in sports. Want it to stop, win.

I'm with Archer. I've been through the 70's all the way through today. Seen the bad, good and great. Know what this program was, is and can be. The moves made over the years are mind boggling and reeks of a program content on collecting an ACC check and donations with good little boys on the sidelines, just so long as they are not referred to as thugs. Bullsh!t, I want the best AD, coach and players we can get. I want brash in your face tough football, players that are confident, ****y but can back it up on the field. I want Miami football back. There is a reason you don't hear too many Bama fans b!tching, it's because they are basically what we were 30 years ago.

No, I have never traded in my Canes shirt, been through a lot. No, I have never worn another teams colors. Will never trade it in unless the program closes shop. Yes, I do expect more and have expressed it where I see fit, right or wrong.

Quick question.

I do.

Newbie.

Amen. I’m an alum, so I owe and feel a degree of loyalty regardless of results. But before I became an alum, I sat in the OB drenched in rain to watch that frigging gator flop. For me, I try desperately to no slam the players because it was them that created this Cane family. But the school, adminstration, BOT and the hired hands called coaches, it is deliver or to **** with you. We have enough people in this world who think they should tell us what to say and do, we do not need to do the same to each other.

Advertisement
Back