Fadol Brown to Ole Miss

He played in 2012 and he will need to sit out 2013. I would still take him bc it is like getting a JUCO for 2014 but we get him in the weight room now.

Advertisement
either way, the logic is just insanely retarded. for example, tunsil is a florida prospect who uf wanted badly, same with bama and uga. on one visit uf sent 6 coaches to his home. so all this money is being thrown around yet ole miss is outbidding uf, uga, and bama, for a recruit they all badly want? three of the largest football programs in the country in terms of revenue are can't keep up with ole miss? laff, ok.

Your logic isn't bulletproof either.

What does top-line, legit revenue have to do with the willingness to pay recruits? There's no direct correlation there.

If Kentucky decided this year they wanted to get in the Crootin' game in a big way, or Iowa, or NCST, what's to stop them? Ole Miss can scrape up $750k for a 2013 slush fund pretty **** easily. It's the will to do that, and spend it, that separated them from your run o the mill SEC teams last year. Who's to say that the boosters for Bama and UF and LSU didn't get lazy?

Gotta bring your A game, every year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He played in 2012 and he will need to sit out 2013. I would still take him bc it is like getting a JUCO for 2014 but we get him in the weight room now.

Thanks Consigliere,

Brown definitely has the size NOW so year of good nutrition & weight training would be nothing but a plus for 2014......

2013 is going to be our warning shot to the college football world....

2014 is when we begin to rape & pillage with ruthlessness with every Saturday being Valentine's Day.......

Thanks Consigliere,

Brown definitely has the size NOW so year of good nutrition & weight training would be nothing but a plus for 2014......

2014 is when we begin to rape & pillage with ruthlessness with every Saturday being Valentine's Day.......

Valentine is going to be a true freshman in 2014, he won't have a big impact...

Advertisement
My only thing is that why would the kid originally complain about FIU blocking him from transferring to Miami if he hadn't already decided that Miami was his final destination?

He couldn't stick with it at FIU and you think he will make it at UM academically. I'll say no greater than 1% chance...

Thanks Consigliere,

Valentine is going to be a true freshman in 2014, he won't have a big impact...

His committment has already had a big impact. This is a recruit we have lost for years. Now the staff got one. He man size and wears big boy pants already. He will play as freshman. If he doesn't is will mean THE U won the ACC and played for the NC in 2013--even then he will get on field. Reshirt DTs start in 2015 class. 2014 is the new anniversity on the Valentine's Day Massacre!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't read the entire thread, is there a designated time he's committing?

11am

Today?

Today would seem to be the day...?

/work is so slow that im online waiting to hear about a possible FIU transfer :ohlord:

Today at 11am from South Carolina......

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/recruiting/2013/07/03/fiu-transfer-fadol-brown-plans-friday-announcement/

I think i remember reading somewhere on this site that there was a few more recruits committing in the next couple weeks.....

Brown, Bethel, Dixon?

This DL wanted to consider Miami as a potential college destination - he plans to report to a Division I college this summer. So why can't he consider the Canes? Because FIU, where he played in 2012, has blocked his potential transfer??

What is this on him....

Not just any SEC school but one with no salary cap. The hypocrisy never ends. 5 years ago if you had recruit choosing between Miami & Ole Miss it would be a no brainer. Thx NCAA
Not the NCAAs fault. We got two terrible coaches in a row and in Goldens first two years he's a combined 13-11. Kids aren't gonna flock to a program with that kind of record or one that hasn't won 10 games in 10 years. Lastly money has always been around college football and we have always competed. It's not a money issue it's a winning issue. If we win recruiting gets a little easier.

Since Ole Miss was never a powerhouse they can get top recruits cause they can pay for it. But that's not any different than the 80s 90s or 2000s with any other program.
ole miss is 9-16 over that time frame.. justy fyi.

[]_[]nique-31.....I just asked a ******* question be a man and answer on the main board..and not hide and neg me....

Advertisement
Back