Fadol Brown to Ole Miss

When your conference has won the last 7 national championships and is known for putting defense players in the league there's going to be an attraction for recruits to go to those schools. Not every kid that goes to the SEC gets paid

There's no school called the SEC. You dudes are brainwashed. Old P1ss and Tennessee are garbage. Talk to me about all the defensive players they're putting in the league versus what UM has done.

I have trouble believing teams like Tenn, Georgia, Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy etc. (essentially everyone but Bama and LSU) are happy watching Bama and LSU win all the time. I doubt the fans at the other schools are happy losing to Bama/LSU just because it means one of them wins the National Championship.

Maybe this conference is just happy for each other, I doubt it.

Advertisement
When your conference has won the last 7 national championships and is known for putting defense players in the league there's going to be an attraction for recruits to go to those schools. Not every kid that goes to the SEC gets paid

There's no school called the SEC. You dudes are brainwashed. Old P1ss and Tennessee are garbage. Talk to me about all the defensive players they're putting in the league versus what UM has done.

I have trouble believing teams like Tenn, Georgia, Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy etc. (essentially everyone but Bama and LSU) are happy watching Bama and LSU win all the time. I doubt the fans at the other schools are happy losing to Bama/LSU just because it means one of them wins the National Championship.

This is why a team like Ole Miss who has never signed a top class, did last cycle.

B/c they are tired of seeing L$U, Auburn, Bama and others straight buy recruits and get away with it, then those recruits get them to the NC.

Those $EC teams like UT, AU, Ole Miss etc... have a lot of pride and are just about over letting the big boys in the $EC do all of the $hady recruiting and just kick their a$$es with players that they themselves could have bid on as well.

Just look at what buying the right guy did for Auburn with Cam Newton.

Ole Miss brought in a ridiculous class last cycle.

If you think for a second that there was no money involved then you are just naïve and/or stupid.

This is why a team like Ole Miss who has never signed a top class, did last cycle.

B/c they are tired of seeing L$U, Auburn, Bama and others straight buy recruits and get away with it, then those recruits get them to the NC.

Those $EC teams like UT, AU, Ole Miss etc... have a lot of pride and are just about over letting the big boys in the $EC do all of the $hady recruiting and just kick their a$$es with players that they themselves could have bid on as well.

If you think for a second that there was no money involved then you are just naïve and/or stupid.

can people stop with the ole miss thing already? they signed exactly 4 top kids, one of which who has a brother on the team and whose mother said she wanted them playing together. excluding nkemdiche and tunsil, miami and plenty of other teams had more highly rated kids sign than they did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dieter Kurtenbach ‏@dkurtenbach 4h
Fadol Brown won’t be announcing until July 5th. Finalists are Miami, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss St.

Never mind he's waiting

RT @Fadol_90: I'm announcing Friday at my high school at 11am Tenn Alabama Miami ole miss LSU .....
2:27pm - 30 Jun 13

Advertisement

you know what that is exactly why I'm positive more money is being thrown now than ever before. The NCAA is on it's last leg and doing everything it can to hold its own. The guys in charge are SEC guys and the NCAA isn't going after the only schools supporting it. They just aren't. This is the prime time to cheat. With the NCAA on defense mode, and the top guys being former SEC administrators it would be hugely naive to think those big school boosters aren't doing their thing. Those guys are smart. They understand how to cheat. They don't blatantly purchase players. They feel em out and use third party people to broach em. They steer clear of the coaches knowing anything specific.

It was KNOWN LAST YEAR that Ole Miss was handing out 5k just for visits. Treadwell, the number one WR, posted his ******* money online before deleting it.

Is every recruit getting bought, of course not. And we prob do post alot about it, but honestly its bc we're sick of recruits getting bought and us getting punished like we bought em and we didn't. We're ****ed off bc we're getting scholly losses for the minor every day stuff almost every big school in the SEC does like steak dinners and drinks going out. The prob is our booster was piece of ****, low life instead of some redneck "well respected member of the community." laugh.

Frankly everyone knows its been open season on recruiting with money the past two years. Numerous articles have been written about it. So yeah **** anybody that doesn't like us complaining about it while getting horse****ed for tiny ****.

can people stop with the ole miss thing already? they signed exactly 4 top kids, one of which who has a brother on the team and whose mother said she wanted them playing together. excluding nkemdiche and tunsil, miami and plenty of other teams had more highly rated kids sign than they did.

According to Scout Mississippi signed 4 5*, along with 8 4* so that's more then a few top kids. Miami signed 0 5* and 9 4* according to Scout.

So in conclusion your statement that Miami signed more highly rated kids is wrong.

Advertisement
Us against SEC!!

If Bama wants him then he's legit, DO WANT!

That seems to be happening a lot lately.

Golden is clearly picking the right kids AND snatching a few from the SEC.

For the record - for all those saying SEC kids aren't on the take. How many are driving brand new cars around campus? How many have had family members suddenly get a well paid job?

It's obvious something shady is going on. It's also obvious that the NCAA is not fit for purpose. They've literally tried to bury us on the word of a jilted convicted felon. Even the stuff he's been suggesting pales in comparison to the stuff obviously going on in the SEC.

According to Scout Mississippi signed 4 5*, along with 8 4* so that's more then a few top kids. Miami signed 0 5* and 9 4* according to Scout.

So in conclusion your statement that Miami signed more highly rated kids is wrong.

That only happened one year, we have brought in way more top 5 or 10 classes over the last 25 to 30 years. Lets not anoint them after only one class. How many more 5 star kid have we brought in when compared to Mississippi? Depending on the site you go to, we already have 2 five star kids this year & Mississippi has 0.

That only happened one year, we have brought in way more top 5 or 10 classes over the last 25 to 30 years. Lets not anoint them after only one class. How many more 5 star kid have we brought in when compared to Mississippi? Depending on the site you go to, we already have 2 five star kids this year & Mississippi has 0.

That's the point. They have never really gotten good classes, their team stinks, and all of sudden last year they start pulling studs out of no where.

Advertisement

no its not. everyone knows scout is liberal as **** with rankings, they give out more than 50 5-stars per year. ole miss doesn't have that many 5-star prospects on any other site.

either way, the logic is just insanely retarded. for example, tunsil is a florida prospect who uf wanted badly, same with bama and uga. on one visit uf sent 6 coaches to his home. so all this money is being thrown around yet ole miss is outbidding uf, uga, and bama, for a recruit they all badly want? three of the largest football programs in the country in terms of revenue are can't keep up with ole miss? laff, ok.

I might of skimmed over the answer while looking thru this thread but I'll ask again......

Will Fadol Brown be able to play this year?

Advertisement
Back