F U PETE!

One day Pete will grow up and stop trying to be bff with scumbags like genron and Uncle Puke. That pathetic loser will just use Pete for an outlet to spread his lies so he can trick other kids into letting him "mentor" them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gernron can go kick rocks. If he was making money off adults, that's one thing. He needs to stop calling himself "leaderofmen."

I LOVE MY CANES FAMILY...............We might fight amongst each other but I'll promise you this we'll burn this ***** down if you get us ****ed(Tupac Voice)

Advertisement
Rivals got a ton of hits when they invited that Yahoo! write on for a live chat. That worked out for them.

And they also lost a bunch of Cane fans who were subscribers.
This site does this **** with Genron and his ilk, I will be out of here
as well.
What a trashy concept even associating with that colostomy bag.

Anyone thinking he hasn't been perusing these boards for a hot minute is kidding themselves.

One day Pete will grow up and stop trying to be bff with scumbags like genron and Uncle Puke. That pathetic loser will just use Pete for an outlet to spread his lies so he can trick other kids into letting him "mentor" them.

I'd like to think so, but those protecting Pete aren't helping him, IMO.

Advertisement
I don't **** with the wez.. y'all can have that. but he doesn't need a forum.. that **** n.i.g.g.a has twitter he can explain himself on there.

Lost a good bit of respect for Pete with all this Genron crap. I must remind myself he is in the same age group as the players Genron takes advantage of. "User of boys" is more like it

Advertisement
Genron looking to use Pete's naiveté to slingshot himself to a level of legitimacy he doesn't have.

He already is on here in some form. He can porst all he wants.

#Mericamuthafuggas

Advertisement
Back