F U PETE!

eliteproxy

Junior
Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 10.17.36 AM.jpg

#NeverForget

Advertisement
Talk about alienating every single member of your website by giving this piece of **** a voice. I wish someone would merk this beatle juice looking, blood sucking leech of children.

Advertisement
yet one more example of this clown caring about just one person, himself. Pete is the only one that sticks up for him and he's mocking in a way that makes Pete have to defend him even more.

Advertisement
Rivals got a ton of hits when they invited that Yahoo! write on for a live chat. That worked out for them.

I like your stuff Pete and love this site, BUT if this sob gets a platform here, I will never touch the site again. Guy sells human flesh, plain and simple. He is complete dirt and beneath to worst possible poster on this site. So Fl kids are getting hot for THE U again and he has not access to that market -- that is why he suddenly wants to look like he is some sort of big Cane thing. Remember what happened to EVERYONE who touched nevin, including the ncca. You lay down with dogs, you will get fleas. Association with this scum bucket will do damage to the best site there is.

Advertisement
I'd be all for an #AskGenron event.

"Which college coach has the best bagmen?"
"How'd you spend the money you got from delivering Valentine to LSU?"
"You sell the services of minors to the highest bidder. How is that different from child trafficking?"

It would be great. It will go down as good as the #AskJamies event. Genron doesn't want it...trust.

Advertisement
He is an influential individual in high school athletics and recruiting in south florida even if he is a controversial one. This is a website that covers those things. I don't care if we don't like him or if he has an agenda, scoring that kind of interview would be a great piece of content for this site.

He is an influential individual in high school athletics and recruiting in south florida even if he is a controversial one. This is a website that covers those things. I don't care if we don't like him or if he has an agenda, scoring that kind of interview would be a great piece of content for this site.
Calling him "controversial" is pure bull****

Advertisement
Back