F*****s That Loved Scapegoating Players, Come Forth

Advertisement
Staff should have switched exclusively to 4-3 to cater to Chickillo!!!

They should be catering to the type of athletes produced in their primary recruiting grounds.

This would be a what comes first, chicken or egg debate so I'll agree to disagree.

Chad Thomas is much better suited to do what Chickillo was supposed to do.

What do you mean by that? South florida has been producing players that are undersized and fast for decades. I have no idea how this situation is anyway related to the chicken and the egg debate.
This is definitely a chicken and egg situation. Buddy nailed it.

17,000 post :canes1::canes1::canes1:

You really need to leave your house and leave the board alone for a few years, lol!

17,000 posts just let that resonate..

OP and Franchise have more posts than the entire combined. Now I know Franchise is in his 40's but **** OP what's your excuse.
Look! It's David Beckham and Denzell Washington taking a break from banging chicks and making millions to comment on a message board. Soak this in because these guys are clearly too cool and busy to post on a message board.

Advertisement
You know we run the same defense as the Seahawks right?

That's not correct.

As I think most of us know Miami plays a 4-3 and 3-4 two gap system with our front seven, calling for gap control by the DL.

Seattle plays a 4-3 "shoot and hold", or 4-3 slide with the front seven. (Ironically Seattle's defensive scheme is also referred to as the "Miami 4-3" with its base alignment in an "over" front.) Unlike the two gap system UM currently runs, Seattle's defense requires its front four to either shoot a gap or hold a single gap. Seattle's objective with its DL is penetration and play disruption, whereas UM's current scheme calls for two gap control by the DL. Basically Seattle's current scheme is a modernized variant of Jimmie Johnson's scheme.

There is probably no NFL defensive scheme more dissimilar to UM's current scheme than what Pete Carroll runs at Seattle.

Last edited:
You know we run the same defense as the Seahawks right?

That's not correct.

As I think most of us know Miami plays a 3-4 two gap system with our front seven, calling for gap control by the DL.

Seattle plays a 4-3 "shoot and hold", or 4-3 slide with the front seven. (Ironically Seattle's defensive scheme is also referred to as the "Miami 4-3" with its base alignment in an "over" front.) Unlike the two gap system UM currently runs, Seattle's defense requires its front four to either shoot a gap or hold a single gap. Seattle's objective with its DL is penetration and play disruption, whereas UM's current scheme calls for gap control by the DL. Basically Seattle's current scheme is a modernized variant of Jimmie Johnson's scheme.

There is probably no NFL defensive scheme more dissimilar to UM's current scheme than what Pete Carroll runs at Seattle.

that and their defense is really good and our's is really bad

Advertisement
I swear our fan base is full of a bunch willful idiots.

Nobody is saying that Chick is gonna leave here and become an all-pro, MVP-candidate; but god**** if you're unwilling to admit that asking him to play at 280+ and 2-gap was a gross misuse of his abilities then I don't know what to say to you.

Your love for Golden makes all of you ******* idiots unwilling to even admit that there's a possibility that Golden was wrong in his utilization of any players. It's actually quite pathetic the lengths to which you're willing to go to defend that failure of a corch we have.

Nobody is saying that Chick is gonna leave here and become an all-pro, MVP-candidate; but god**** if you're unwilling to admit that asking him to play at 280+ and 2-gap was a gross misuse of his abilities then I don't know what to say to you.

Your love for Golden makes all of you ****ing idiots unwilling to even admit that there's a possibility that Golden was wrong in his utilization of any players. It's actually quite pathetic the lengths to which you're willing to go to defend that failure of a corch we have.

Says it all

Your love for Golden makes all of you ****ing idiots unwilling to even admit that there's a possibility that Golden was wrong in his utilization of any players. It's actually quite pathetic the lengths to which you're willing to go to defend that failure of a corch we have.
Stop making sense, RiDler...

Btw:

10250334_761416978522_1636967670858320438_n.jpg

Al is getting fired soon. That's all that matters. Keep making the fat ******* life miserable until then. Simple. No need to argue with the nutsackees. Defending a clown who went 6-7 in year 4 with plenty NFL talent. Those are not Miami fans, they are fans of El Foldo. They have some strange love for the clown.....by u guys are late, he only loves No D.

Advertisement

pattycake.gif

Remove Folden's musty yam bag from your mouth and lend me your puny ears.

You've spent the last year ****ting on kids like Chickillo and Tracy to rationalize your hero's utter failure in his 2014 campaign. You even went so far as to blame Miami's all-time leading rusher and 3 kids set to go in the first two rounds of the draft for "hurting the team by forming cliques."

But right now, we focus on Chickillo. With a powerful tweet a few weeks ago Chick all but told you morons to eat a dlck. But today, he strikes even harder, delivering a devastating blow to the "he's an overrated, slow bust" narrative.

Chick escaped Folden's U-Fat Program and has shed weight, had the chance to play an All-Star game in the right position, and just put down a great 40 with the fastest 10-yard split among defensive linemen. The entire NFL network panel is talking him up as a steal, saying "he's only improved and gotten better every step of the way since leaving Miami," and "he's a natural 4-3 defensive end with better get-off than people realize."

Miami forced him to play his senior season at 282 pounds.

He's trimmed down to 267 lbs, runs a 4.77 40, and he tied Vic Beasley for THE FASTEST 10-YARD SPLIT of any defensive lineman at the combine -- not bad for "an unexplosive bust" huh, you stupid pieces of shlt?

Nobody will be productive in a scheme that requires only two things:

1. Become Obese.
2. Play like a ****.

Thank God Chickillo and these kids are finally free.

**** you.
**** Al Golden.

Ah, don't we all remember when we had that very first beer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back