F*****s That Loved Scapegoating Players, Come Forth

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Remove Folden's musty yam bag from your mouth and lend me your puny ears.

You've spent the last year ****ting on kids like Chickillo and Tracy to rationalize your hero's utter failure in his 2014 campaign. You even went so far as to blame Miami's all-time leading rusher and 3 kids set to go in the first two rounds of the draft for "hurting the team by forming cliques."

But right now, we focus on Chickillo. With a powerful tweet a few weeks ago Chick all but told you morons to eat a dlck. But today, he strikes even harder, delivering a devastating blow to the "he's an overrated, slow bust" narrative.

Chick escaped Folden's U-Fat Program and has shed weight, had the chance to play an All-Star game in the right position, and just put down a great 40 with the fastest 10-yard split among defensive linemen. The entire NFL network panel is talking him up as a steal, saying "he's only improved and gotten better every step of the way since leaving Miami," and "he's a natural 4-3 defensive end with better get-off than people realize."

Miami forced him to play his senior season at 282 pounds.

He's trimmed down to 267 lbs, runs a 4.77 40, and he tied Vic Beasley for THE FASTEST 10-YARD SPLIT of any defensive lineman at the combine -- not bad for "an unexplosive bust" huh, you stupid pieces of shlt?

Nobody will be productive in a scheme that requires only two things:

1. Become Obese.
2. Play like a *****.

Thank God Chickillo and these kids are finally free.

**** you.
**** Al Golden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Amen. Keep feeding these dumb faqqots their own underdeveloped genitalia. You're doing the Lord's work.

They were too stupid to realize Chick was merely following orders like the great soldier he is. Came in here a 5 star explosive relentless sack machine. Folden turned him into a fire hydrant.

These guys who constantly destroy our players to excuse away the obvious incompetence of their crush will be annihilating Chad Thomas soon. That dude is an unbelievable athlete and football player, yet he made 1 play all year.

These dopey faqqots will soon start the "What's going on with Chad? Is he spending too much time with his music?" line of bullshyt. How many plays did another off-the-charts athlete AQM make in his year in this system?

Hate golden but you guys are going a little to far with this chick **** , go look at the drill they just did chick still can't turn the corner smoothly and takes 3 years to get the qb , explosiveness you either got it or you don't

Advertisement
Maybe he's a TEAM player!!! He did what was best for the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. The team needed him to play inside, so he bulked up and moved inside. His next team will ask him to do things unfamilar to him, I'll guarantee he does it. He's a team player! We had defensive ends, we needed some able bodies to man the inside. Salute []_[] Chick, for putting the team first!

Advertisement
Maybe AL boosted his NFL stock teams will view him as a multi deminsional......for people expecting him to line up in a 4-3 and be JJ watt or Jared Allen your dreaming

Staff should have switched exclusively to 4-3 to cater to Chickillo!!!

LOL

Guy was always out of position. The other options were keeping him on the bench or not recruiting him at all.

Chick...outta position?! ****, our Corching Staph is outta position!!! This bunch should be coaching at Central Michigan or something.

Advertisement
Hate golden but you guys are going a little to far with this chick **** , go look at the drill they just did chick still can't turn the corner smoothly and takes 3 years to get the qb , explosiveness you either got it or you don't

OP thinks Chick gonna be Ryan Kerrigan **** out of here. You and you merry bag of hating men are so full of yourselves, you will extrapolate any modicum of data and use it to push your agenda.

Seriously go get some ***** and take a few days off the board. OP has 10 million posts, do you have a life. What does your girl think while she's over there and you're on the blog all day. Lmao

Maybe he's a TEAM player!!! He did what was best for the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. The team needed him to play inside, so he bulked up and moved inside. His next team will ask him to do things unfamilar to him, I'll guarantee he does it. He's a team player! We had defensive ends, we needed some able bodies to man the inside. Salute []_[] Chick, for putting the team first!

Huh? Chick was a 3-4 2 gaping DE.

I am dying at some of these responses. Is it all 1 guy on multiple account or do we have a ton of Golden Girls that don't understand the game?

Chick hahahahaha bahahahaha oh wow I dropped my yak.

So you're telling us he's gonna be JJ watts now that he's away from golden and lost 20lbs lmfao yeah show us.
I hope he does he's a cane alum so he's family I hope he makes millions and millions. Time will tell.

Advertisement

:hunt_dog_lol:

Ask the QB's he sacked his freshmen year or at the Senior Bowl. Al Fraud just bulked him up and made him play patty cake. Just like the rest of the D-linemen we have. How did Thomas do his Freshmen year? I rest my case.

Advertisement
Back