F*****s That Loved Scapegoating Players, Come Forth

Advertisement
17,000 post :canes1::canes1::canes1:

You really need to leave your house and leave the board alone for a few years, lol!

I can't believe some are still hating on Chick, I hope he gets drafted to Pete Carroll's hyper-agressive 4-3, he deserves some real coaching not Corch Golden's 300 lbs. experiment

Advertisement
17,000 post :canes1::canes1::canes1:

You really need to leave your house and leave the board alone for a few years, lol!

17,000 posts just let that resonate..

OP and Franchise have more posts than the entire combined. Now I know Franchise is in his 40's but **** OP what's your excuse.

You know we run the same defense as the Seahawks right?

giphy (9).gif

golden cost chick millions... dude probably would've been a 1st or 2nd rounder.

Fucc Golden!!! He has lost millions of dollars for his former players, but honestly Chick was never getting in the 1st round. Maybe late in the second. His get off is great, but his hips are too stiff, he can't bend and turn the corner. Hopefully, he becomes a great pro player.

Advertisement
You know we run the same defense as the Seahawks right?

LMAO. The scheme is similar, but Carroll's philosophy is light-years ahead of Golden's. For one thing, I can't remember the last time my Hawks routinely gave WRs a 10-yard cushion.

Chick hahahahaha bahahahaha oh wow I dropped my yak.

So you're telling us he's gonna be JJ watts now that he's away from golden and lost 20lbs lmfao yeah show us.
I hope he does he's a cane alum so he's family I hope he makes millions and millions. Time will tell.

Lmfao at slurpers saying OP comparing Chick to Watts to push their ALgenda

Advertisement
Maybe he's a TEAM player!!! He did what was best for the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. The team needed him to play inside, so he bulked up and moved inside. His next team will ask him to do things unfamilar to him, I'll guarantee he does it. He's a team player! We had defensive ends, we needed some able bodies to man the inside. Salute []_[] Chick, for putting the team first!

We wouldn't have needed to ruin a solid defensive end by moving him inside if we ran a system that didn't neuter defensive tackles and therefore drive them to sign elsewhere.

Or I guess we have just been silently awesome on D the last few years. Maybe I was watching the wrong team.

Staff should have switched exclusively to 4-3 to cater to Chickillo!!!

LOL

Guy was always out of position. The other options were keeping him on the bench or not recruiting him at all.

The guy is out of position, because that's where these coaches got em playing. DE's do not man cover slot receivers, especially after you are bulking them up to DT size.

Advertisement
Maybe AL boosted his NFL stock teams will view him as a multi deminsional......for people expecting him to line up in a 4-3 and be JJ watt or Jared Allen your dreaming

A porster who needs to graduate from sucking golden balls to telling us how OP's *** taste.

Staff should have switched exclusively to 4-3 to cater to Chickillo!!!

They should be catering to the type of athletes produced in their primary recruiting grounds.

This would be a what comes first, chicken or egg debate so I'll agree to disagree.

Chad Thomas is much better suited to do what Chickillo was supposed to do.

What do you mean by that? South florida has been producing players that are undersized and fast for decades. I have no idea how this situation is anyway related to the chicken and the egg debate.

Advertisement
Back