Explanation of X’s Face

Advertisement
Real telling. I know this is a public message board but can you elaborate, just for my inquisitiveness of who else was cancers on that team. If you not comfy, send it DM, I'm jsut a fan, not into that whole reposting stuff.
Forget Danny Devito GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Harley was notoriously lazy throughout his career. Sure, he got motivated his senior year but he was mostly not that motivated during his time here. Dogged it in practice, froze out teammates, liked getting high, etc

Correction; he got motivated at the halfway point in his Sr season where he finished strong. However, he went on record saying all of them were not putting in the work. I would argue he regressed & went back to the classic Harley in his RS Sr yr like we became accustomed to seeing.

No way in the world Rambo should’ve came in, w/ Mike “supposedly” taking on a leadership & dust him like he did.

Mike: 57 rec for 543 on 9.5 ypc & 5 TDs

He had 57 rec the previous season as well, but at 14 ypc. In fact, in regards to ypc, last season was Mike’s worst yr since being here.

Correction; he got motivated at the halfway point in his Sr season where he finished strong. However, he went on record saying all of them were not putting in the work. I would argue he regressed & went back to the classic Harley in his RS Sr yr like we became accustomed to seeing.

No way in the world Rambo should’ve came in, w/ Mike “supposedly” taking on a leadership & dust him like he did.

Mike: 57 rec for 543 on 9.5 ypc & 5 TDs

He had 57 rec the previous season as well, but at 14 ypc. In fact, in regards to ypc, last season was Mike’s worst yr since being here.
Current problem: all the receivers that were said that they should have started over Pope Wiggins and Mike, are still a massive massive question mark…. Unfortunately

Two things about that kid that matter.
1) His parents are both always at practice and are the two nicest most supportive parents you’ll ever meet.
2) I’ve never seen anyone work harder in practice more consistently. As a freshman, almost every day, the juniors and seniors would tell him to “relax and not go all out all the time”. I can remember Mike literally punking him for being an *** kisser. I was ashamed of our culture when I saw it. Now we’ll reward him for his hard work, not give a C to the idiots who think it’s funny to take practice seriously. I really hope he’s a captain this coming season. Him, Stevenson, Roberts and TVD personify work ethic. Captain’s matter

Mike?

Advertisement
Mike could be a hard worker. He wrote his goals on a mirror. That’s something right? He loved Saturday nights and his boys more than football success. We’ll see if he grows up. Last chance staring him in the face right now. Some treat each day that way. Those that do with talent make it.
You got a bad habit of trying to throw players under the bus for some reason from time to time. I know Mike Harley and he’s one of the hardest workers I’ve seen especially on the football field, that’s not cool. Relax

Last edited:
Advertisement
even if what people are saying about harley are true, it's a result of the clown show that's been our football program under Manny. Can't blame a kid for being lax if his head coach allows it with no repercussions

harley is balling out for the browns in camp so far, wish him the best

Advertisement
even if what people are saying about harley are true, it's a result of the clown show that's been our football program under Manny. Can't blame a kid for being lax if his head coach allows it with no repercussions

harley is balling out for the browns in camp so far, wish him the best
I’m glad Harley is balling out and I want the best for him, but let’s not make excuses for the clown show. You either have it or you don’t, and no clown show is gonna dictate work ethic to those that have it. I’ve been dealing with clowns my whole life…,,and rising above them!

Advertisement
I’m glad Harley is balling out and I want the best for him, but let’s not make excuses for the clown show. You either have it or you don’t, and no clown show is gonna dictate work ethic to those that have it. I’ve been dealing with clowns my whole life…,,and rising above them!
i'm not making excuses for harley, I don't know anything about his work ethic

but he holds a ton of records, started a ton of games, and was our most reliable WR for the better part of 3 years. I mean it's not like the kid was a dud and wasted his talent away

he's also now showing out at browns training camp, so what point are you guys trying to make exactly? clearly the dude has work ethic as it's paying dividends for him

but he holds a ton of records, started a ton of games, and was our most reliable WR for the better part of 3 years. I mean it's not like the kid was a dud and wasted his talent away

he's also now showing out at browns training camp, so what point are you guys trying to make exactly? clearly the dude has work ethic as it's paying dividends for him
What point am I trying to make? Seriously? Throwing down on a teammate for busting his *** in practice! I’m not sure how to respond. I normally tell people who dont like my worth ethic to go *** themselves!

“You guys”??? I said I thought Harley was a hard worker. According to someone who knows, he took “kiss ***” shots at Strepo for it.

Not sure what it has to do with Harley working or not working hard with the Browns now or then at UM though apparently his hard work picked up more at then end of his time at UM.

“You guys”??? I said I thought Harley was a hard worker. According to someone who knows, he took “kiss ***” shots at Strepo for it.

Not sure what it has to do with Harley working or not working hard with the Browns now or then at UM though apparently his hard work picked up more at then end of his time at UM.
sounds like he made a joke at strepo for kissing *** and you guys are defining his entire career on it is all i'm saying

Advertisement
Back