Expecting Record Number…

Advertisement
Exactly. People aren’t staying home because of the opponents. They don’t go to games because the team wasn’t good.
Especially when the team is good but the coaching is horrendous.

That ****t is infuriating!

Advertisement
I was a mope, and proud of it. 🤣

I have been rehabilitated, thanks to Beta James and Manolo getting their walking papers, and Mario and Radakovich hires + commitment to athletics with big money.

The mopes during the past 15 years on this board are Canes heroes. Freedom fighters for the Canes!

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Weird it’s almost like you were just an objective person

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
That happens automatically via e-mail, but I did ask my rep to call me directly.
Well I did get a personalized email .. and followed up with a phone call from and AD .. Ticket Sales .. and got my two club tickets last week. Done.

Should be improved but we still play a boring home schedule.

Bethune
Southern Miss
Middle Tennessee
Duke
Pitt
FSU
UNC

Lmao maybe two games there worth going to for anyone other than the most diehard fan

Been saying we need to leave the ACC. And we will.

Advertisement
Should be improved but we still play a boring home schedule.

Bethune
Southern Miss
Middle Tennessee
Duke
Pitt
FSU
UNC

Lmao maybe two games there worth going to for anyone other than the most diehard fan

Been saying we need to leave the ACC. And we will.
I’ve got UNC being a surprise team next year. Imo they will be a top 15 team by that time. They’ve been recruiting at a very high level and those young guys will be ready to go this Year..as for the rest of the home games that’s a pretty laxer schedule

I have 2 boys, 6 and 3. We live outside of Charlotte so I'll be taking my 6yo to his 1st game @ Clemson this season. It'll be nice getting to more games as they get older.
Wife and I will be at Clemmie this year and at Willie B in Columbia in 2026

Advertisement
Back