Expecting Record Number…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…of season tickets to be sold this season, and going forward. The buzz around the football program is undeniable.

Expecting big turnouts for most of our games this year, even for Bethune. That excuse for the haters is about to expire and be laid to rest.

LET’S GO!!! WE COMIN’!!!

Eye Of The Storm Ida GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Will get season tix again after cancelling a couple years back. Personally thankful for the “mopes” in our fanbase for not putting up with the mediocrity.
I was a mope, and proud of it. 🤣

I have been rehabilitated, thanks to Beta James and Manolo getting their walking papers, and Mario and Radakovich hires + commitment to athletics with big money.

The mopes during the past 15 years on this board are Canes heroes. Freedom fighters for the Canes!

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

This might be the third time where I said “f@&k it, I’m not renewing my tickets” only to get reeled right back in with new hope. Going to games gets more and more expensive every year and it really wasn’t worth it to see a 7-5 team every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm renewing my two club seats .. had no intention of going to any Manny Diaz coached game .. but put my name on the list the day Mario was hired.
No list to be put on. I spoke to my rep last week. Renewal date is TBD. I did ask to be contacted immediately once it opens because I want to add a seat and I **** well want to be back in Orange lot.

…of season tickets to be sold this season, and going forward. The buzz around the football program is undeniable.

Expecting big turnouts for most of our games this year, even for Bethune. That excuse for the haters is about to expire and be laid to rest.

LET’S GO!!! WE COMIN’!!!

Eye Of The Storm Ida GIF by GIPHY News
I don’t think the record will be set this year. After we win some titles, then yes.

Advertisement
Back