Expecting Record Number…

I moved to Boston earlier this season but I'll be damned if I'm not going to see at least a few games this year.

Advertisement
Need to work on scheduling. We should have an out of conference big boy home game every year.
That's not possible without a home & home agreement, which they've already done.
People need to get off their lazy asses and cut this "I only go to big games" bullchit, then guess what you're a bandwagon front runner.

The Manny slurpers have now become the mopes. Exhibit A. ^^^^

Spider-Man Reaction GIF
DW.jpg

Advertisement
That's not possible without a home & home agreement, which they've already done.
People need to get off their lazy asses and cut this "I only go to big games" bullchit, then guess what you're a bandwagon front runner.
We had Michigan State in Hardrock Stadium this year and there were a bunch of empty seats. I wish people would give up the excuses for not going to games and just admit they only go when the team is in first place.

I wouldn't expect any uptick since we lost the greatest ticket salesman and overall fundraiser in athletic director history.

Greatest fundraiser in school history. Gets fired. (checks news)

Miami to invest an additional $20M - $30M into the football program.
Billionaire booster ready to build stadium with his own money.
Miami to have highest coaching salary pool in ACC

Emotion Reaction GIF

Advertisement
…of season tickets to be sold this season, and going forward. The buzz around the football program is undeniable.

Expecting big turnouts for most of our games this year, even for Bethune. That excuse for the haters is about to expire and be laid to rest.

LET’S GO!!! WE COMIN’!!!

Eye Of The Storm Ida GIF by GIPHY News
With TVDimes slinging, the Canes will be exciting to watch.

Advertisement
We had Michigan State in Hardrock Stadium this year and there were a bunch of empty seats. I wish people would give up the excuses for not going to games and just admit they only go when the team is in first place.
Empty seats = Mandy Diaz

Advertisement
No list to be put on. I spoke to my rep last week. Renewal date is TBD. I did ask to be contacted immediately once it opens because I want to add a seat and I **** well want to be back in Orange lot.
That's what the list is .. list of people to be contacted once sale open.

Already donated for the first time in years to the athletic department.

Will be flying down for a game or 2. FSU for sure.

I am jealous of anyone living in Miami. I would be at every Canes game if I could.

My son is going to be 3. I can’t wait for me to take him to his first Canes game soon.

Diaz is gone. Flake James is gone. Mario Cristobal is the Head Coach of our Miami Hurricanes. Dan Radakovich is the new Athletic Director. This is a brand new day and era for UM football as this administration is finally going to spend the money necessary to compete at the very top of college football.

There is no valid reason for being a hater, a mope or a cynic any longer!

Dabo knows we're coming. Saban knows we're coming. Smart knows we're coming. UF knows we're coming. The ACC knows we're coming. All of the haters in the media know we're coming! The NCAA knows we're coming! Everybody and their mother and their grandmother too knows we're coming.

Let's get this!!!!!

Already donated for the first time in years to the athletic department.

Will be flying down for a game or 2. FSU for sure.

I am jealous of anyone living in Miami. I would be at every Canes game if I could.

My son is going to be 3. I can’t wait for me to take him to his first Canes game soon.
I have 2 boys, 6 and 3. We live outside of Charlotte so I'll be taking my 6yo to his 1st game @ Clemson this season. It'll be nice getting to more games as they get older.

Advertisement
Back