Exciting news for the site

Advertisement
Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

Yeah seriously...if "getting credentials" means you're going to turn into Don Bailey Jr part 2 be prepared for this website to die.

Keep it real brother...don't sell out to kiss *** crowd.

Does anyone think this ISNT going to happen? Ariz is going to be around veteran media members who get bullied by UM. You don't think Ariz is more susceptible than they are? He is trying to get his career off the ground and is reliant on 'repeat business'.

Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

Yeah seriously...if "getting credentials" means you're going to turn into Don Bailey Jr part 2 be prepared for this website to die.

Does anyone think this ISNT going to happen? Ariz is going to be around veteran media members who get bullied by UM. You don't think Ariz is more susceptible than they are? He is trying to get his career off the ground and is reliant on 'repeat business'.

Sorry...but that's pathetic.

Steve Walsh was "credentialed" and God knows he criticized the **** out of the program.

Keep it real. More fans (which are ultimately his lifeblood anyways since they represent the "clicks", and "readers") will respect you for it.

God knows 98% of the fanbase wants to tie Don Bailey Jr down and put a live grenade in his mouth...the last thing we need is a second one (even though Zagacki is technically already that)

Advertisement
Are they going to play an actual game this year? Or, play that stupid everybody gets a ribbon type of scrimmage.

3pts for a patty cake.

1pt for a frog stance.

2pts for DL drop back

etc.

Are they going to play an actual game this year? Or, play that stupid everybody gets a ribbon type of scrimmage.

3pts for a patty cake.

1pt for a frog stance.

2pts for DL drop back

etc.

stop it ... Golden is REVOLUTIONIZING spring practices ...

you just wait, the information gathered during spring goes right into Golden's "metric machine"

The Ws are just around the corner my friend ...

3pts for a patty cake.

1pt for a frog stance.

2pts for DL drop back

etc.

I was thinking the same thing. Malcolm Lewis is healthy. (can't do that) Already did the alumni TD pass thing. Im thinking maybe golden will have a moment of silence for the Marshall University plan crash tragedy.

Advertisement
Just looking forward to some 1st person coverage by someone that knows the team.
Tired of all the bull**** heresay and speculation.
Can we play football or can't we?

Advertisement
12000 garbage posts. If you spent as much time on your actual job as you do trolling on this site maybe you'd be assistant manager at Wendy's by now. Just give it a fuxking rest and let Pete do his thing. He's already ten times more successful than you're incompetent, pathetic @ss

Popcorn ready. Waiting for Chise to respond to this clown. Going to be fun.

Recent member with 31 posts? Is that your newest account franchise/whatthehell/jedi

Now that you mention it, you ain't all that, either.

Now that YOU mention it, I've already brought to light multiple old threads that show you're a moron with no knowledge of the game who contributes very little to this site. Don't let the number of posts or membership length fool you. You and countless other "longtime" members have no business discussing football

Why you snot-nosed, pretentious jackass. The only thing you've brought up on any thread, old or new is how damned dense you are. I don't give a good godd**** if you think I contribute or not - look what you have to think with!

You keep bringing up others post numbers or how long we've been members, you ****y little jealous candyass. Not my fault you're only in the fifth grade!

Sorry I indicated I thought you were broke-a$$ed stupid - I thought you already knew!

Are they gonna have carnival games again this year? I don't know about you guys but the spring game is side story for me in comparison to the Ferris Wheel at the 50 yard line.

Advertisement

3pts for a patty cake.

1pt for a frog stance.

2pts for DL drop back

etc.

I was thinking the same thing. Malcolm Lewis is healthy. (can't do that) Already did the alumni TD pass thing. Im thinking maybe golden will have a moment of silence for the Marshall University plan crash tragedy.

That Malcom Lewis touchdown was some lame *** chit...

Sorry...but that's pathetic.

Steve Walsh was "credentialed" and God knows he criticized the **** out of the program.

Keep it real. More fans (which are ultimately his lifeblood anyways since they represent the "clicks", and "readers") will respect you for it.

God knows 98% of the fanbase wants to tie Don Bailey Jr down and put a live grenade in his mouth...the last thing we need is a second one (even though Zagacki is technically already that)

Not a good comparison. Don't know that much about Ariz but I'm pretty sure he isn't a national championship winning QB. Isn't kid he some young kid in his 20's?

Congrats Pete! Just curious, but how does a reporter get credentialed by um? How does that whole process work?

i7e83p7gj3k8cs11qnzh.gif

Advertisement
Back