Exciting news for the site

tumblr_inline_mpl3h1xRnR1qz4rgp.gif

Advertisement
Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

Yes. He will turn into the typical "journalist": lazy; looking for effortless quickie stories; wanting to maintain access.

Pete can go two ways with this

1: he ends up like the beast, navarro, matty porter or tim reynolds and be a slurper of the program.

2: he uses his Miami connections and use it to gain national spotlight like LeBatard or Israel Gutierrez.

****, if Ariz gets a close connection with an athlete and he blows up, Ariz may be the next Windhorst.

but he will never ever pass Chip Brierre.

Advertisement
I have been credentialed for the spring game Saturday, so there will be a lot of coverage and content over the next week.

Pete is going to put in that work for the UM spring game, good for young man. But then that also means UM's athletic department will be watching what you post closely and that means they will watching this site closely as well, hmmmm.

[video=youtube_share;_zR6ROjoOX0]http://youtu.be/_zR6ROjoOX0[/video]

Glad I could help...

Blake James: "Ahh, the new credential application list. Who is this Aziz guy?"

Fat Sign Stealer #1: "His website is horrible, they have a guy whose avatar is a guy throwing a shoe at Coach Golden and Coach D"

Fat Sign Stealer #2: "It gets worse...They have a guy who has aahhhh..."

Blake James: "Spit it out"

Fat Sign Stealer#2 : "Uh.... (turning redder than a Dimare Fresh radish) thats it, one guy has Coach Golden with uhhh, uhhhh a ***** in his face"

Blake James: "Even though my hus, er "wife" tells me to avoid such sites, I have to see if this is true"

Fat Sign Stealer #1: (Gulp!)

Fat Sign Stealer #2 (Gulp!!)

Blake James: (Perusing CIS) "Wait a minute...This one guy has the greatest rapper of all time as his avatar...I LOVE Vanilla Ice!!!!" Credential is APPROVED!"

Last edited:
I have been credentialed for the spring game Saturday, so there will be a lot of coverage and content over the next week.

Pete, can you get Zone an extra credential? He'll help keep it real and it will give the impression of balance.

Oh, and congratulations. It's been a long time coming.

Advertisement
Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

What you mean "become"? They've been using that kid to disseminate their excuses to the gullible masses for a couple years already. He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now.

12000 garbage posts. If you spent as much time on your actual job as you do trolling on this site maybe you'd be assistant manager at Wendy's by now. Just give it a fuxking rest and let Pete do his thing. He's already ten times more successful than you're incompetent, pathetic @ss

Last edited:
Advertisement

What you mean "become"? They've been using that kid to disseminate their excuses to the gullible masses for a couple years already. He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now.

12000 garbage posts. If you spent as much time on your actual job as you do trolling on this site maybe you'd be assistant manager at Wendy's by now. Just give it a fuxking rest and let Pete do his thing. He's already ten times more successful than you're incompetent, pathetic @ss

Popcorn ready. Waiting for Chise to respond to this clown. Going to be fun.

Advertisement

Popcorn ready. Waiting for Chise to respond to this clown. Going to be fun.

Recent member with 31 posts? Is that your newest account franchise/whatthehell/jedi

Would you like to wager on that?

Would you like to wager on that?

Indeed, I would like to very much.

Advertisement
Back