Exciting news for the site

Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

What you mean "become"? They've been using that kid to disseminate their excuses to the gullible masses for a couple years already. He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now.

12000 garbage posts. If you spent as much time on your actual job as you do trolling on this site maybe you'd be assistant manager at Wendy's by now. Just give it a fuxking rest and let Pete do his thing. He's already ten times more successful than you're incompetent, pathetic @ss

Popcorn ready. Waiting for Chise to respond to this clown. Going to be fun.

Recent member with 31 posts? Is that your newest account franchise/whatthehell/jedi

Now that you mention it, you ain't all that, either.

Advertisement
Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

What you mean "become"? They've been using that kid to disseminate their excuses to the gullible masses for a couple years already. He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now.

12000 garbage posts. If you spent as much time on your actual job as you do trolling on this site maybe you'd be assistant manager at Wendy's by now. Just give it a fuxking rest and let Pete do his thing. He's already ten times more successful than you're incompetent, pathetic @ss

Would you like to wager on that?

Indeed, I would like to very much.

How much are you willing to lose?

Will delete my account on the spot if I get sufficient proof (LinkedIn, verifiable info) and never return to CIS again. What are you willing to lose when we find out this guy is a jack off living in his moms basement spending countless hours each day miserable behind a keyboard? You've seen his posts before, right? Literally bashing mental illness, encouraging death upon people he has never met, and laughing at the would be families who suffered serious losses.

Last edited:

Recent member with 31 posts? Is that your newest account franchise/whatthehell/jedi

Now that you mention it, you ain't all that, either.

Now that YOU mention it, I've already brought to light multiple old threads that show you're a moron with no knowledge of the game who contributes very little to this site. Don't let the number of posts or membership length fool you. You and countless other "longtime" members have no business discussing football

Will delete my account on the spot if I get sufficient proof (LinkedIn, verifiable info) and never return to CIS again. What are you willing to loose when we find out this guy is a jack off living in his moms basement spending countless hours each day miserable behind a keyboard?

Delete your account now, Junior. It was nice knowing you. Franchise graduated from UM and UM School of Law ranked second in his class, worked at the largest law firm in Florida and has been my law partner for the last 17 years.

Advertisement
Unless you're going to provide me actual info besides "your word", you haven't satisfied the condition of our agreement. Surely a "big time" lawyer who graduated from UM law (LOLOLOL) would know that, wouldn't you?

Will delete my account on the spot if I get sufficient proof (LinkedIn, verifiable info) and never return to CIS again. What are you willing to loose when we find out this guy is a jack off living in his moms basement spending countless hours each day miserable behind a keyboard?

Delete your account now, Junior. It was nice knowing you. Franchise graduated from UM and UM School of Law ranked second in his class, worked at the largest law firm in Florida and has been my law partner for the last 17 years.

I'm a man of my word. Once I get the requisite info I will gladly delete my account and let y'all carry on your sad lives. Until then, I will continue my duty of troll busting posters such as franchise

Last edited:
Unless you're going to provide me actual info besides "your word", you haven't satisfied the condition of our agreement. Surely a "big time" lawyer who graduated from UM law (LOLOLOL) would know that, wouldn't you?

LOL at a nebulous term like "sufficient" as being the gravamen of the "agreement" and Linkedin as an example of verifiable information. You, sir, are a welch.

BTW, verbal testimony is evidence and actually considered proof in the courts of the State of Florida.

Last edited:

I'm a man of my word. Once I get the requisite info I will gladly delete my account and let y'all carry on your sad lives. Until then, I will continue my duty of troll busting posters such as franchise

Regardless of what you think of Franchise or his posting style, he is a UM man through and through. You can call him a "troll" but he is more committed to UM than most of the people who work at the school like Al Folden because, unlike them, he has actually invested in the school and program and not been a net taker from the school.

Advertisement

Regardless of what you think of Franchise or his posting style, he is a UM man through and through. You can call him a "troll" but he is more committed to UM than most of the people who work at the school like Al Folden because, unlike them, he has actually invested in the school and program and not been a net taker from the school.

I was in the midst of writing a bitter and derogatory post until I read this. I do respect your thoughts and opinion. I too am "UM" through and through. While I strongly disagree with the hatred thrown around on this board by posters such as franchise, I cannot help but respect fellow canes. I appreciate the investments both of you have made into the Program. Go Canes

Advertisement

Naw, been a member since the Grassy days. I usually log in as "FrancisSaywer" but I use this acct when I'm at work.

Yeah seriously...if "getting credentials" means you're going to turn into Don Bailey Jr part 2 be prepared for this website to die.

Keep it real brother...don't sell out to kiss *** crowd.

Advertisement
Please, immediately report back with all of the coach talk!

Coaches are so unique and insightful, always towing that controversial line.

This is great for your career, super relevant to the football board, thanks for sharing Pete!

Way to put a "dent" in the credentialing system, Peter. Young Peter rake that muck! (to the tune of "Move that Dope" by future). Give us some of that fresh hot take-out. Although the sentiment seems to be one of conviction that local reporters "slurp" at the "peen" of Al Golden, I would be as interested in your impression of local reporters actual feelings about the program and their role in reporting on it as I am in the actual on-field product.

Great!

I am looking forward to reading your further articles and threads. Keep up great work! :)

Advertisement
Back