Exciting news for the site

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I have been credentialed for the spring game Saturday, so there will be a lot of coverage and content over the next week.

Advertisement
Good, im calling out all you fair weather fans to come to the spring game. I will be there! GO CANES!

Advertisement
great, so someone can finally ask Dorito why he's a slack-jawed little *****

Advertisement
Good for you. Ask Al on what basis does he think he can designed a defense for a school with access to so much speed? What experience did he have with speed prior to arriving in Coral Gables? What did he do to learn who to use it? And finally, when the **** is he leaving!!!!!!!!

Start eating now and don't stop, if you want to compete with Manny, Tim and the Beast.

You probably want to refrain from all types of exercise too.

Advertisement
Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

What you mean "become"? They've been using that kid to disseminate their excuses to the gullible masses for a couple years already. He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now.

Advertisement
Will Ariz become another mouthpiece for Folden now that he has media credentials?

What you mean "become"? They've been using that kid to disseminate their excuses to the gullible masses for a couple years already. He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now.

lol....He's been like a unibrowed parrot sitting on Folden's shoulder for awhile now

Pete, are you going to take a stab at Susan Miller-Degnan and take her under the bleachers?

I hear she likes to "break in" all the new guys.

Start eating now and don't stop, if you want to compete with Manny, Tim and the Beast.

You probably want to refrain from all types of exercise too.

Yep. sell the BoFlex --> go out get you a few racks of brownies from the Publix bakery section

Advertisement
Back