Ex Hurricane HC 1 Win away from SB ring

Advertisement
You mean the refs kept the bengals in that game. Only time they can score was that no call offensive pi
Wow a twenty point play! Very nice.

I’m not denying that was also a tough call. But Ramsey plays that physical game. Sometimes you get away sometimes you don’t.

I just hate seeing refs insert themselves at the end of the game like that. Especially on what was absolutely perfect coverage. Like, it’s how you teach it perfect.

Wow a twenty point play! Very nice.

I’m not denying that was also a tough call. But Ramsey plays that physical game. Sometimes you get away sometimes you don’t.

I just hate seeing refs insert themselves at the end of the game like that. Especially on what was absolutely perfect coverage. Like, it’s how you teach it perfect.
Like I said they didn’t score anything after that awful miss. That has nothing to do with how physical you’re covering. If they had any other corner besides Eli Apple out there playing maybe the bengals win lol.

Like I said they didn’t score anything after that awful miss. That has nothing to do with how physical you’re covering. If they had any other corner besides Eli Apple out there playing maybe the bengals win lol.
Fair enough. Both defenses were solid that’s for sure.

I'd much prefer he get a plate of lukewarm Skyline Slop to the face as they walk to the bus post Super Bowl loss. He'll still have some shredded American cheese and cinnamon in his hair when Notre Dame announced him as DC on Tuesday.
Bumpity bump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back