Ex Hurricane HC 1 Win away from SB ring

Those refs made sure LA won at home.

The fix has been in all year. The broncos pay all 15.5 mil of von millers salary because LA is strapped against the cap.

Then the flags start magically flying late in the fourth.

The NFL just did everything they could to get teams back in LA and now they have a championship there. It’s rigged. That was disgusting to watch. I thought going into it LA was the better team, and it wouldn’t matter. That’s too bad for Cincy I would be pushed if I was a fan of that team.

The bronchos paid that salary as part of the deal the rams made with them. A 2nd and 3rd round pick for a potential half season rental isn’t cheap. It had nothing to do with being rigged. That was between the 2 teams.

The flags needed to come out to end the game. The Reffing was great in the first half, terrible in the 2nd. But those flags were justified. Show me one that wasn’t.

Advertisement
The bronchos paid that salary as part of the deal the rams made with them. A 2nd and 3rd round pick for a potential half season rental isn’t cheap. It had nothing to do with being rigged. That was between the 2 teams.

The flags needed to come out to end the game. The Reffing was great in the first half, terrible in the 2nd. But those flags were justified. Show me one that wasn’t.
Holding call on #55 was bull****

Umm the first PI that was called. It was so bad even that terrible announcer Collinsworth couldn’t justify it. It was great coverage and gave them a big time out when they were about to be in a tough spot.

LA has to get rid of picks, they wouldn’t be able to pay them anyway because they are over the cap. And that’s with ODB at $400k and Miller at $0! By the way, I also watched an interview with Von where he thanked them (broncos) for being willing to do that “for him”. So don’t tell me it A was a “fair trade” or B was not a sweetheart deal sealed behind doors Bama recruiting style! Lol

The fix has been in all year. The broncos pay all 15.5 mil of von millers salary because LA is strapped against the cap.

The NFL just did everything they could to get teams back in LA and now they have a championship there. It’s rigged. That was disgusting to watch. I thought going into it LA was the better team, and it wouldn’t matter. That’s too bad for Cincy I would be pushed if I was a fan of that team.
The Rams won that game. The bangles played very well, but that DL wore down the cinn ol in the second half. The referees were about as good as it gets tonight. I understand you didn’t want them to win, but they earned it on the field. My 2
I dislike both teams fwiw

Last edited:
The Rams won that game. The bangles played very well, but that DL wore down the cinn ol in the second half. The referees were about as good as it gets tonight. I understand you didn’t want them to win, but they earned it on the field. My 2
I hear ya. I just thought that first call was crap.

And I think Odell is cancer. AB in 3-5 years if not sooner. Heck look at it now, no one wants to deal with the “show” that is OBJ. Hence why he ended up clearing waivers.

But it’s not like either are my team so whatever. Lol

Advertisement
LA has to get rid of picks, they wouldn’t be able to pay them anyway because they are over the cap. And that’s with ODB at $400k and Miller at $0! By the way, I also watched an interview with Von where he thanked them (broncos) for being willing to do that “for him”. So don’t tell me it A was a “fair trade” or B was not a sweetheart deal sealed behind doors Bama recruiting style! Lol

The rams will have money to pay picks. They have one of the best money guys in the league, that will never be an issue for them. Retirements, restructures, and releases will always create more room. Plus they have alot of dead money coming off the books.

In regards to what Miller said, I took it more as in context as that Denver asked him where he wanted to go and honored his request,
Due to his commitment to the organization. He didn’t want to be traded actually. He wanted to finish his career there.

Regardless, go rams, go canes!

Advertisement
Umm the first PI that was called. It was so bad even that terrible announcer Collinsworth couldn’t justify it. It was great coverage and gave them a big time out when they were about to be in a tough spot.

And I guess they just missed the facemask against Ramsey on accident, right?

Advertisement

I loled at this;

Moreover, Golden has rich experience as a head coach – at Group of 5 program Temple and Atlantic Coast Conference, Power 5 program Miami – from a decade atop those programs.

It’s Golden’s head coaching experience that could prove particularly beneficial for Freeman, a former Broyles Award finalist who’s experienced a meteoric coaching rise in the past five years.

You mean the refs kept the bengals in that game. Only time they can score was that no call offensive pi

Advertisement
Funny thing. Both he and Mario have binders.. We will see how the second set work out. Didn't Perryman play for him?

Funny thing. Both he and Mario have binders.. We will see how the second set work out.

The binders that each has are very different and serve completely different purposes. One is a guidebook on how to run an organization and the other is full of self promoting marketing materials.

This was still the most important Cane of the field! View attachment 177648

F this woke yahoo.

The Rock lost his way and took a knee when he was un-cancelable. Cane, or not—that "performance" was a joke and dude is a hypocrite—trashing Rogan for 20-year old comments when he has his own racist and misogynistic skeletons in his closet.

Come back towards the light, Dwyane.

Advertisement
Back