Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Absolutely need to get him the ball...

I would have to misuse him and waste his talent like we did his brother till the very end

I pray for this kid to do well. Just felt like his size alone was rare in the ACC and we didn’t utilize it. Now he’s the only of his kind on the rooster with Catchum gone. Really hope he gets all the burn and produces. If not then just let him come off the bus first for intimidation. 🤷🏾‍♂️

We got balla's, its about guys putting in that extra work to be Great and not just on the roster. Keep in mind, we had alot of young mentally and physically immature talent on the offensive side of the ball, but think about alot of the 3rd year guys who'll be on that side of the ball who will be major parts of this offense, navaughn donaldson, gaynor, deejay dallas, N-posti perry, cocade, jt4, i wouldnt be surprised to start seeing burns start getting some burn, will their be a herbert sighting this year, harley and of course Njoku(credit coach richt) than once that talent is mixed in with the 2018 guys, offensively, we getting ready to srart being a problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can he create separation? Not sure but his length gives him a unique advantage. Weird body. Does not appear meant for football imo.

Advertisement
Look at the last staff. They had no clue how to get the best talent on the field, or what to do with it when it got there.

This is propaganda and misinformation, 2016 stacy coley(7th rd pick) njoku(1st rd pick) Ahmon richards freshman all everything disagree with, 2017 chris herdon(4th rd pick) berrios (6th rd pick) and mark walton*4th rd pick) disagree's with you, 2018, with an o-line out of whack, no Ahmon, no berrios, freshman all world brevin jordan disagrees with you. All that was missing was a solid trigger man and the o-linemen currently on the roster to physically mature which it really is about to start this year, the 3rd year for o-linemen is normally when they star making strong moves and if their health holds up we got a good core of 3rd year o-linemen in, navaughn, gaynor, herbert, hillery and dykstra, but we have some 2nd year guys looking to take lunch money this week coming up!

Advertisement
Amazing how much bigger Evidence is versus Harley. Man I hope he’s coming in ready to ball out this season because if he is, no way Enos doesn’t draw up some plays to exploit his height, reach, and physical makeup. Let’s pray he ends up much better than Cager, and more like what Langham did when his number was called.

Advertisement
Back