Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
His height, wingspan and vertical jump means he has as large a theoretical catch area as anyone who has ever played the game. Maybe the largest. And he has big hands.

Concentration, routes, toughness, body control. Those are the qualities we need to see. If he puts it together, the sky is the ceiling for this kid.

I agree. I just don’t know how his hands or body control is. Hands is something you can work on, most definitely. Body control, that’s another thing. Like when you see these guys twisting around and making great catches.

Some people have that flexibility and fluidity in their bodies. Some don’t.

This is just an observation on my part, not really scientific, but there are just some people that are stiff and don’t have that body fluidity, that “twistability”, and some people just have it. It also almost seems like something that is just genetic.

U ever seen evidence in person? Like standing in front of you? Better yet how bout next to Dave? It's a glaring difference. Not at all a knock on him. Hes in great shape. Just dont think it's what ur saying. I could see up to 210 at best. In comparison Langham was 230 and he was roughly same height and built like a brick **** house. Jimmy Graham is 230 and it's not even close to the same build and roughly same heights...

he is listed on the team website 225. Those are the weigh in from last year. No doubt he naturally put on more weight. 6”6 put together like that is not 210-215 man. Even seeing the cat from my seats in the stadium can tell that. Langham also was not 6”6. He was 6”4 maybe 6”5. Jimmy is 6”8 and listed 265. Sooo yea u wrong about that too lol ..njoku is legit 6”6...I do have a pretty good eye doctor if u need the number tho

Advertisement
Evidence looks a legit 225 if not 230. Harley is @180 so it’s clear to see Evidence has him by more than 10lbs. Here’s hoping with his combination of speed, height, and catch radius that Enos finds plenty of ways to utilize Njoku, just as I hope he understands the strengths of all the wideouts so we show diversity in our route trees, and exploitation of defense’s weaknesses.

Who gives a **** what he weighs how tall he is. Playmakers make plays regardless. Let’s see if we can develope him. If he’s not on the field come September it’s due to two things.

Stubblefield didn’t coach him up enough or others are simply better players.

Kid has everything to be a very successful WR here and beyond. Let’s see what happens.

Advertisement
he is listed on the team website 225. Those are the weigh in from last year. No doubt he naturally put on more weight. 6”6 put together like that is not 210-215 man. Even seeing the cat from my seats in the stadium can tell that. Langham also was not 6”6. He was 6”4 maybe 6”5. Jimmy is 6”8 and listed 265. Sooo yea u wrong about that too lol ..njoku is legit 6”6...I do have a pretty good eye doctor if u need the number tho
Ur dumbass insults or childish bravado is foolish for a simpleton who uses websites as a measuring stick as well as an eye test. Each and every one of the people you speak about is either a friend of mine or atleast an acquaintance. Lastly you might wanna look up what the word basically means. Jimmy is at best 240 and feely has kids leaner and targeting core at this point. Gus was bulking kids for the **** of it. Certainly not the case this year. No need for us to discuss anything further. You're wrong and ur clearly a prepubescent teenage pud chugger.

Ur dumbass insults or childish bravado is foolish for a simpleton who uses websites as a measuring stick as well as an eye test. Each and every one of the people you speak about is either a friend of mine or atleast an acquaintance. Lastly you might wanna look up what the word basically means. Jimmy is at best 240 and feely has kids leaner and targeting core at this point. Gus was bulking kids for the **** of it. Certainly not the case this year. No need for us to discuss anything further. You're wrong and ur clearly a prepubescent teenage pud chugger.
I apologize if you felt like anything I said to u was a insult. I thought we were all adults who could handle simple jabs with taking it personal..anyways jimmy Graham is listed at 260. And know he don’t look 230 on tv at 6”7. I admit I don’t get to go to his BBQs like you a and like most I can only go off official team websites and what I see on tv...idek wtf a pud chugger is. But it feels like a personal attack, akin to calling someone a lint licker..but lastly to sit here and claim a kid who is listed on the team site at 225 last year. At 6”6 to think he is not around that weight is stupid. Don’t take it personally..you puss licking, fart sniffing, momma toe jams mixed with your breakfast wheaties eating..ole porter looking *** boy..

Last edited:
His senior tape was high four star stuff, and he got better as the year went on. The reports from Sprig camp were that he was playing very well before the injury. Every WR on roster deserves a hall pass after lat year's debacle. I personally think he's going to be a force by the second half of the season. Enos will figure out how to exploit his skill set.

Imagine a "big" set with both TEs and Njoku out there? Mallory is a burner, too, will be a total mismatch for whomever is covering him. Get a QB who can get these guys the ball, and we're going to the ACCCG.
Rosier?

Jk

Advertisement
What is that shushing chit for?🤫🤫🤫 trying to shush himself from what? Wtf kids nowadays

I seen Evidence at their practice ..I can say he is pretty slim. Maybe highest is 210, but very slim. He is long, but slim.

Advertisement
At 6'6 220 Evidence should focus on using his body against smaller dbs....he could be unstoppable against one on one coverage ...

Advertisement
Back