Evidence Njoku

I believe so...I remember reading one of the coaches saying how surprised He was by His quickness off the line.

I wasn't surprised, kid's HS tape looked smooth.

Criminal how the offensive staph underutilized Him last season.

Not defending the staff last year because they were a disgrace but I don’t think his knee was fully ready for more burn than what he got except for the fade routes they used Harley and Thomas for instead smdh.

Advertisement
We got balla's, its about guys putting in that extra work to be Great and not just on the roster. Keep in mind, we had alot of young mentally and physically immature talent on the offensive side of the ball, but think about alot of the 3rd year guys who'll be on that side of the ball who will be major parts of this offense, navaughn donaldson, gaynor, deejay dallas, N-posti perry, cocade, jt4, i wouldnt be surprised to start seeing burns start getting some burn, will their be a herbert sighting this year, harley and of course Njoku(credit coach richt) than once that talent is mixed in with the 2018 guys, offensively, we getting ready to srart being a problem.

Bumped for Cocade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I rally haven’t seen much of him. His height, reach and radius looks amazing,

My question is: how are his hands, route running, and body control, as well as his strength in fighting for the ball and “nose” for the ball?
His height, wingspan and vertical jump means he has as large a theoretical catch area as anyone who has ever played the game. Maybe the largest. And he has big hands.

Concentration, routes, toughness, body control. Those are the qualities we need to see. If he puts it together, the sky is the ceiling for this kid.

Advertisement
That’s how much raw talent we have at WR. We have a 6’6 kid with the wingspan of a pterodactyl with legit speed, and our fans don’t even care about him. This is why we were able to lure Donnie Enos here. We are LOADED, and he doesn’t have to work for a tyrannical jizzrocket.

Advertisement
If you think that is 190-200 then your perception is off. You probably think KD weighs 200 too lol. Evidence it’s at the least 225
U ever seen evidence in person? Like standing in front of you? Better yet how bout next to Dave? It's a glaring difference. Not at all a knock on him. Hes in great shape. Just dont think it's what ur saying. I could see up to 210 at best. In comparison Langham was 230 and he was roughly same height and built like a brick **** house. Jimmy Graham is 230 and it's not even close to the same build and roughly same heights...

I'm not talking about talent but everytime I see Mike Harley running routes or carrying the ball after a catch he reminds me so much of Roscoe Parrish. They have these fast twitch choppy and aggressive steps when they run.

Advertisement
Back