Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Advertisement
his bro is already huge lol

whats his 40 time

This is from an article in a NJ paper from last Feb.

And according to Njoku, his sprint times correlate with his on-field long-stride speed.

"The fastest 40 (yard dash) time I ran was a 4.49," he said. "But prior to and during the season, I was getting like 4.42s, 4.43s, you know, around there. But the fastest official time was 4.49 and I ran that on our turf field."

It listed him as 6-5, 195. Recruiting sites list him as 6-4, 198. He seems well over 200.

Advertisement
List him or consider him as whatever position you want to list him on the roster as. As long as the kid is catching touchdowns I couldn't care less if they list him as a kicker

Advertisement

whats his 40 time

And according to Njoku, his sprint times correlate with his on-field long-stride speed.

"The fastest 40 (yard dash) time I ran was a 4.49," he said. "But prior to and during the season, I was getting like 4.42s, 4.43s, you know, around there. But the fastest official time was 4.49 and I ran that on our turf field."

It listed him as 6-5, 195. Recruiting sites list him as 6-4, 198. He seems well over 200.

Well over 200? People must not be seeing the same dude i am.

There is a difference from being tall and being big. David is big and his lil bro is tall.

Advertisement

whats his 40 time

Well over 200? People must not be seeing the same dude i am.
David njkou is in the 245-250 range. Evidience njoku doesn't look that much smaller than him at all. He got a good 2 inches in height over him though

Lol with him being as big as david.
images.jpg

Advertisement
Back