Everythings different in Louisville

I think we're going to win. Give the entire staff their walking papers in the locker room after the game if we don't.

We'll probably win this round cause UL will be breaking in a new QB and lost several key players on defense....but if Dorito manages to not get fired Petrino might break some NCAA records down the road.

Advertisement
I think we're going to win. Give the entire staff their walking papers in the locker room after the game if we don't.

We'll probably win this round cause UL will be breaking in a new QB and lost several key players on defense....but if Dorito manages to not get fired Petrino might break some NCAA records down the road.

When are we scheduled to play UL again? I honestly have no idea how this cross schedule will work with them in the opposite division.

Petrino vs. Dorito......dreading it already

That's not even a fair fight.

One guy is playing chess while the other one is struggling with checkers.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2012/04/bobby_petrino_is_down_but_dont.html

"In Petrino's first tour of duty in the NFL, as offensive coordinator of the Jacksonville Jaguars, head coach Tom Coughlin called Petrino "the best play-caller I've ever been around.''

My only hope for this game is that he truly doesn't have the pieces to work with, otherwise, we could be in for a tough start to the year. This staff can't seem to out-coach or out-scheme anyone, much less an offensive mind like Petrino.

Pusssy.

We are going to curb stomp Louisville.

LULZ.

Advertisement
"Petrino places much heavier demands on quarterbacks; they have more checks to make, more complicated schemes to learn and different timing routes to perfect with their receivers, all while practicing at a breakneck pace."

This is the only reason I have some hope here against Louisville. Confusion at the QB position (not saying we won't have it too) is always a neutralizer. This presupposes that Coach D can take advantage of this and actually make them pay for the confusion.

I don't see Louisville with the personnel to be a 3-4 team and it will be their first game in that defensive scheme, we should be able to score, it's a mtter of getting a couple stops.

When are we scheduled to play UL again? I honestly have no idea how this cross schedule will work with them in the opposite division.

Unless the ACC goes from 8 ACC games to 9 each year, we will only play each Atlantic Division team like Louisville every 6 years. FSU is the only exception since they are our permanent yearly crossover game. The funny part of the ACC scheduling is every ACC team will play ND every 3 years since they are part of the ACC in every sport but football.

Last edited:
Will be a close game, either loss or win wouldn't surprise me. We should be able to blow them out but not when its Dorito vs Petrino.

Advertisement

September 1st, 8:00 PM. First game of the year.

There's just no way we should lose this game. Louisville is going to be a mediocre team, probably 6 or 7 losses.

Advertisement
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Josh Harvey-Clemons and Todd Grantham will be reunited in Louisville.

Woodrow Clemons, the grandfather of former Georgia player, confirmed that news to 24/7’s InsideTheVille.com on Wednesday night. The 6-foot-5, 215-pound safety was dismissed by the Bulldogs for multiple violations of team rules two months ago. He had been suspended for the first three games of the 2014 football season for at least a second violation UGA’s marijuana-use policy when he was dismissed by coach Mark Richt on Feb. 18.

Harvey-Clemons started 11 games for the Bulldogs as a sophomore but missed both the first and last games of the season due to disciplinary suspension. Playing strong safety and the star position, he was the team’s third-leading tackler with 66 stops and had one interception.

Grantham left Georgia to become defensive coordinator at Louisville under coach Bobby Petrino in January. Because Louisville is also an FBS program, Harvey-Clemons will have to sit out this season as per NCAA transfer requirements. He’ll be eligible to play the 2015 season and will a junior after the redshirt year.

Grantham recruited Harvey-Clemons, a 5-star prospect, to Georgia from Lowndes County in Valdosta. He’s expected to enroll at Louisville in May.

“He wants to stick with Coach Grantham and his defensive system,” Clemons told the website. “That Star position that he’s able to play safety and outside linebacker and cover the back coming out or able to rush the quarterback. We kind of like that.”

Neither Clemons nor Harvey-Clemons returned messages seeking comment.

Advertisement
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Josh Harvey-Clemons and Todd Grantham will be reunited in Louisville.

Woodrow Clemons, the grandfather of former Georgia player, confirmed that news to 24/7’s InsideTheVille.com on Wednesday night. The 6-foot-5, 215-pound safety was dismissed by the Bulldogs for multiple violations of team rules two months ago. He had been suspended for the first three games of the 2014 football season for at least a second violation UGA’s marijuana-use policy when he was dismissed by coach Mark Richt on Feb. 18.

Harvey-Clemons started 11 games for the Bulldogs as a sophomore but missed both the first and last games of the season due to disciplinary suspension. Playing strong safety and the star position, he was the team’s third-leading tackler with 66 stops and had one interception.

Grantham left Georgia to become defensive coordinator at Louisville under coach Bobby Petrino in January. Because Louisville is also an FBS program, Harvey-Clemons will have to sit out this season as per NCAA transfer requirements. He’ll be eligible to play the 2015 season and will a junior after the redshirt year.

Grantham recruited Harvey-Clemons, a 5-star prospect, to Georgia from Lowndes County in Valdosta. He’s expected to enroll at Louisville in May.

“He wants to stick with Coach Grantham and his defensive system,” Clemons told the website. “That Star position that he’s able to play safety and outside linebacker and cover the back coming out or able to rush the quarterback. We kind of like that.”

Neither Clemons nor Harvey-Clemons returned messages seeking comment.

We always knew Louisville will take any ******* loser....now its official when a SEC team lets you go..

60.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back