Everything this year is on Mario

Univ of Miami has had 3 head football coaches since 2018 and have yet to have a coaching search,,,,read that again.

You can go back to 1995. Since 1995, I think we’ve had 2 coaching searches…butch and Gluten.

Advertisement
Gattis has a 3 year contract. Have a feeling they’re gonna give him another year.
contracts don't mean ****. Coaches' contracts get fired all the time. Want an easy example of an OC fired after 1st year? Enos fews years ago.

I really wish we could speak Mullen into existence. Seems like the perfect guy with credibility to allow Mario to let his 2 coordinators work and he can be the CEO of it all.

Advertisement
Mario is the worst Miami coach in living memory. He was allegedly an experienced P5 coach. I didn't think we'd be good this year because I knew Mario was bad and I knew the players were bad.

But if Mario had any modicum of coaching ability, you'd see improvement in fundamentals and discipline. You'd also probably see us lose some close games where we over performed our talent level. We'd look like we wanted to compete despite getting overwhelmed at times.

Instead, we look like a pee wee team that can barely get lined up. It's the worst Miami team I've ever seen. We aren't good at anything. The stuff about coordinators is mostly irrelevant. Mario adds absolutely nothing to the team. If he needs to find coordinators to even be competitive against MTSU, then I have no idea why he has a job. He's stealing money.

Advertisement
Back