Everything this year is on Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is tasked with making the right decisions from day number one!!
Yes, but this is not the NFL where you have free agency. With that said, the dudes that we got in the portal are our best players. Let that sink in. You can always follow the players who will be transferring and become a fan of their teams. Let me know how they do when the transfer to Jackson State.

Advertisement
Gattis is *** and it’s been obvious since the Texas AM game. I can’t believe people defended him after the game.

That part crazy. After the A&M game we had people saying we would blow right by the coastal with how Physical we were
Because 7 and 5 is great?

I'll take 7-5 right now versus the 5-7

Remember when team USA lost in basketball in the Olympics in like 2004? Sometimes the dream team **** don’t work and you lose to chemistry and continuity. You need total buy in and cohesive structure and worth ethic. Everyone on the same page. Mario flipped through the catalog and hand picked big names. He needs to get assistants who work well together.

I’m willing to give the defensive staff another year or two together. I think there’s just no speed or consistent dangerous pass rusher.

Offense needs to be blown up. Only mirabal imo can stay. Maybe Kevin smith but if a good OC wants to bring some guys let him

Advertisement
You could've made the very same point without using the BS myth that a bunch of black kids are fatherless
That is an ignorant and baseless comment on your part. I happen to be Hispanic and the problems with fatherless kids in my community are just as bad as others. I learnt how to be and behave like a man from my Father. My point previously was that I’ve never met a Mother that could fully teach a Son how to be a man and conversely never met a Father that could teach a daughter how to be a woman. You got to have been there and done that! Bottom line is that our kids are not ready or mature enough once they hit the real world, in this case football players.
Quit trying to twist things around.

A great recruiter but average coach with average coordinators not a good look….
If he wasn’t an idiot in the offensive coordinator hiring process. We go 8-4 this year you could never convince me otherwise. Unc mtsu tamu are all wins and we have better shots to beat Duke Pitt fspoo

Advertisement
Remember when team USA lost in basketball in the Olympics in like 2004? Sometimes the dream team **** don’t work and you lose to chemistry and continuity. You need total buy in and cohesive structure and worth ethic. Everyone on the same page. Mario flipped through the catalog and hand picked big names. He needs to get assistants who work well together.

I’m willing to give the defensive staff another year or two together. I think there’s just no speed or consistent dangerous pass rusher.

Offense needs to be blown up. Only mirabal imo can stay. Maybe Kevin smith but if a good OC wants to bring some guys let him
Dead on!

This is one of the most disappointing seasons, I’ve witnessed since being a Canes fan.
We knew coming into the season the roster wasn’t great but basically the same roster went 7-5 last year and on paper this coaching staff was a huge upgrade, then getting worse results is shocking.
As long as Mario adapts, keeps recruiting and turns over some of his staff, this season can just be a blimp and a learning experience. If he decides to keep this staff, we’re all ****ed.

If he wasn’t an idiot in the offensive coordinator hiring process. We go 8-4 this year you could never convince me otherwise. Unc mtsu tamu are all wins and we have better shots to beat Duke Pitt fspoo
Mario should have started looking for an OC 4-5 weeks ago and should have a short list of names already. He should then start making contacts as soon as the season is over, make the proper hire, in order to minimize negative recruiting impact.

This is one of the most disappointing seasons, I’ve witnessed since being a Canes fan.
We knew coming into the season the roster wasn’t great but basically the same roster went 7-5 last year and on paper this coaching staff was a huge upgrade, then getting worse results is shocking.
As long as Mario adapts, keeps recruiting and turns over some of his staff, this season can just be a blimp and a learning experience. If he decides to keep this staff, we’re all ****ed.
Totally agree

Advertisement
Back