MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
It’s my opinion that the greatest factor in the Canes continued downfall is Greentree does not identify flaws/advantages with regards to system and players.

Mallory practices “when healthy” Mon-Thrus only to get blown up is pass protection by any BrokeDickDog defender

Pope and Wiggins lead the league in drop pass % and got playing time. Did the staff not see this in greentree?

Does Ivey not get targeted in practice like he does in the game?

Gattis’s bunch formation pass play have yet to work in a actual game but I’m assuming they work in practice???????.

In games our DB play press coverage like the WRs have AIDS with open wounds

Skinner comes into the game and looks a created player on college football PS3. is he not showing his game in practice?

This Greentree misinformation has been going back as far as Shannon tenure and with Mario being the headman now practice need to resemble post WW2 trauma to weed out the Greentree front-runners
Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

I guess the multiple practice injuries weren’t enough for you? Might as well have the fellas fly fighter jets directly into hard rock like it’s Pearl Harbor.

Advertisement
I like what we got, coz I have never laughed so hard watching an offense like ours. Football is supposed to be fun and the middle Tennessee game was hysterical. I watched it twice.
Honestly when they stopped us on the goal line and then Ivey immediately got smoked deep for a 98 yard touchdown I just had to laugh. Even if we won that game I’d have been ****ed so at that point who cares

Advertisement
Didn’t we hear reports that they expected a great season, which would parlay into a “second wave” in recruiting? 4 weeks and we’re already cutting bait and talking about contingencies across the board and hitting the portal heavy. I’m completely done with Greentree hype. It’s not reliable information and there are no mitigating factors to make it more reliable.

Didn’t we hear reports that they expected a great season, which would parlay into a “second wave” in recruiting? 4 weeks and we’re already cutting bait and talking about contingencies across the board and hitting the portal heavy. I’m completely done with Greentree hype. It’s not reliable information and there are no mitigating factors to make it more reliable.
Are you getting any sleep these days? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
She needs to understand that you still go into your office…. They see themselves as victims because they’re at home dealing with it while you are out of the house - working. My ex-wife told me how at least I had the peace of a traffic-long commute in my car to and from work. Lol

You need to make some kind of daily gesture with dishes or putting the baby to sleep.

I miss Don Carter's lanes. Best bowling alley in the history of South Florida and I will fist fight anyone who claims otherwise.
Our Don Carter's is now a Bowlero. I don't really feel like dropping $50 to yake the family bowling for an hour.

I miss Don Carter's too.

She needs to understand that you still go into your office…. They see themselves as victims because they’re at home dealing with it while you are out of the house - working. My ex-wife told me how at least I had the peace of a traffic-long commute in my car to and from work. Lol

You need to make some kind of daily gesture with dishes or putting the baby to sleep.
Going back to the office tomorrow. I live close, so ill be coming in and out doing different tasks. I’m sure it’ll never be enough and she’ll still be a perpetual victim. Such is life.

Advertisement
Back